Domination: Earth

I'm afraid we don't have any printed marketing materials yet (or their designs), so any creativity from your end would be greatly appreciated. :)

If you do make some of your own, don't forget that you can include the referral QR code to get others connected to your account specifically! ;)

We Also talked about that warlords should get some small bonuses (but really small) talking about Atomic

A few Examples:

•few meter bigger range to collection (0,5-5m mabye)

• bigger morale to army (youst a little better army) (0,5-4% better?)

• youst something more to make a warlord role give meaning

• a banner for the profile? 

• a shield for the profile?

Just so everyone can follow, with warlords the countryleaders are ment.

I like the idea of something to mark the countryleaders ingame maybe the information panels of their lands in a different color or whatever. But I am not sure if it is the right way to empower those who already have the most power of their countries.

• Like 1

On 13/01/2018 at 2:26 PM, Ruvox said:

I like the idea of something to mark the countryleaders ingame maybe the information panels of their lands in a different color or whatever. But I am not sure if it is the right way to empower those who already have the most power of their countries.

I agree!

Something like that is already in my list; it's most likely not going to be a direct bonus to any of your attributes, but it will unlock something. :)
We'll see what happens when we get there! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Would IT be good to have more than one gruop of army in a base (what about deviding IT to more battalions?) Mabye a perk?

Something like that will be possible in the future, when it becomes possible to build other unit types. ;)

It's a complex development, so I can't promise any estimates yet, but it will be possible one day. :)

I really like the new flag style!

But when i press the watch the land area, i can't see the stuff after i click the same button on another one (i kinda want an overview and be able to collect all the stuff with 10sm (super magnets)

Further view perk? (Binocular perk)

Two lvl. On the first land perk?

Higer possibillity to get a sm from a facory

toggle on or off perks

Convoy perk?

Volentier perk?

Equipment perk?

Motorised perk?

Puppet perk? (Make one of your land a AI and the AI is your puppet)

Am i making you bussy? 

Should i wait some time before i come with more things?

That looks awesome, well done! :)

In regard to your ideas, please keep them coming if you have anything to add (don't wait on my account)! :)

The length of my task list right now is simply insane, but you never know what idea might be so inspiring that it ends up at the top of that list! :D

12 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Happened more than one time.

Bug?

Most likely an indicator that you've lost internet connectivity at a wrong moment and the translations failed to load from the cloud!
I'll run some tests and investigate, but if it is the lack of internet then there's little I can fix, unfortunately.

About the new update:

I was thinking about players that live inside my super big land "how would they be able to get land?" Well i think i know!

Two versions

They Can ask/offer trade to cap land inside my borders and mabye give (1)money every week or something (player set the stats) the landlord would  acually lose land 

The other version is the same but the lost land that goes to the small guy goes to the border

There Are many ways to set this

And could we make the borders a bit like stellaris? Like if you merge two lands that the final land would not be round but more like a string (look at stellaris pics) 

But the landlord thing is kinda a diplomatic option too

27 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Like if you merge two lands that the final land would not be round but more like a string (look at stellaris pics) 

Do you mean like the dotted lines? 

It remembers me of Parallel Kingdom, that had circles merging like this:

5a7f2716d2c6c_parallelmafiaandroidgame5.jpg.2452e9c4674674fb5bc67b871447380c.jpg

Yes this kind of merging would be nice also for me, and probably it would avoid many problems we are talking about. But this is probably too different from the way DE is working now.

1 hour ago, marcofi said:

Do you mean like the dotted lines? 

It remembers me of Parallel Kingdom, that had circles merging like this:

5a7f2716d2c6c_parallelmafiaandroidgame5.jpg.2452e9c4674674fb5bc67b871447380c.jpg

Yes this kind of merging would be nice also for me, and probably it would avoid many problems we are talking about. But this is probably too different from the way DE is working now.

Yes, IT would make things different but Also make some things better.

And a crazy idea would be like that areas with low value gives more land when captured (open fields and areas like Sibir) Canada has a lot of deadline land russia too

And cap land Can Also go after point at the map (if you look close at a stellaris border) they Are straight but got points

And mabye have a perk to get more slots for power-ups that U Can go around with and more slots to activate

Edited by Grizzlyfilms
  • Thanks 1