Domination: Earth

• 1 month later...

The ability to have an outpost?

Like The view range is bigger and a small patroll with troops are there.

The outpost is a building like a tower but more for The view not attack kinda tower.

A cirkle around The tower show you The area that isn't The players but at The same time is (IT has your claims but it's not spart of The country.

And could you make The AI innside a territorry weaker becouse it's innside. And a message that say RIOT (new unit called riot police is good here or riot equipment.

Questions?

Could we please be able to trade lands with other players far away so we could get influence in an area? Help allys with wars. Youst be able to track them as an Ally and trade a land.

Please! We om the forum wants to be able to help people far away and stuff.

Want to talk about it?

11 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Could we please be able to trade lands with other players far away so we could get influence in an area? Help allys with wars. Youst be able to track them as an Ally and trade a land.

Please! We om the forum wants to be able to help people far away and stuff.

Want to talk about it?

Sorry, I don't fully understand what's preventing you from doing that currently! :)
As you said yourself, it is possible to track someone's lands, pick any of them around any of your bases (no matter how far they are) and hit the trade button (any visible flags have those).

What seems to be the problem?

I think @Grizzlyfilms is talking about the possibility to trade lands with allies who are outside of your base range(es) and so can not be tracked at the moment. However, I'm not really happy with this idea since a base should be established first to be able to perform actions wherever.

1 hour ago, Mr. D said:

hit the trade button (any visible flags have those)

To be exactly there are still lands visible via tracking a few kilometers outside of the base range(es) which can not be bought. But to be honest on this one... Who cares ? Stability goes over those little thing I guess :D

• Like 1

On 30/03/2018 at 6:12 AM, Joris said:

Maybe it is an idea to implement titles based on m^2, military and peacekeeping points.

Something like

Small state

Big state

Small nation

Great nation

World nation

That does sound interesting, I'll have a think about possible options! :)

• Like 1

People have said in the forum that they play the game less (for obvious reasons) and want a better alliance system etc. I'm on their side with that one.

And you know the century turret? How about a mortar, that defend land (not the land it stand on) and deal a little more dmg?

Again, can you please come with a way to help Ally's? Like send volentier troops.

Can you make an army be able to have suriviours? Give them Equipment and stuff. Smaller army's at small places that will probably not be attacked and it takes a little time to get the other army's there.

I mean like bugs for the map. Sometimes you only see a little part of the map (restart the game or go to another tab like "my lands"). There's one with the flag button (same thing). Also one where the bar with resources is gone. (Push a tab)

Also: how do I see how many my towers have killed?

5 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

I mean like bugs for the map. Sometimes you only see a little part of the map (restart the game or go to another tab like "my lands"). There's one with the flag button (same thing).

The map tiles that stop loading is a known issue, but it doesn't happen very often and is very hard to reproduce, so it's not very high in my list at the moment.
But as soon as I figure out a definite way to reproduce it multiple times in a row I will create a fix. ;)

5 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Also one where the bar with resources is gone. (Push a tab)

Never seen that resource bar disappearing, but that is theoretically possible if your internet connection drops at a wrong moment.
Please also note that this bar is hidden on some windows on purpose, so if you open a tab that doesn't have that bar it may be designed that way (e.g. Leaderboards). :)

1 hour ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Isn't communication relay better than turret for defending? You get a bigger army, but the turret is good if you lost your army?

* shrug *
Both buildings have slightly different purposes, so it's a matter of taste. :)
I can't answer that as it's like comparing oranges and orange smoothies!

58 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

What about a perk for the towers? A chance that they can take the dubbe amout of the damage or something?

Anything is possible, but I'm not planning to introduce new perks in the next few versions; there are too many other things awaiting to be built (I really don't have enough hours in a day!). :)