Domination: Earth

11 hours ago, Mr. D said:

The map tiles that stop loading is a known issue, but it doesn't happen very often and is very hard to reproduce, so it's not very high in my list at the moment.
But as soon as I figure out a definite way to reproduce it multiple times in a row I will create a fix.

This happens whenever I exit My Profile on Android version.

I've noticed a minor bug. When I am in My lands view and go to Menu -> Tracked Players I don't see them. The map doesn't switch to Map View as it is expected. 

I also have a suggestion. I always delete everything from warehouse except Super Magnets. So right now I have to delete 53 items and make 106 taps. Usually I see errors that "item could not be found" as I tap too fast. Sometimes I even delete Super Magnets due to lags and moving third line to the second place. I wish it to be simplified somehow to do this repeatable task with minimal taps.

Edited by AntKeeper

On 30/04/2018 at 5:16 AM, AntKeeper said:

I've noticed a minor bug. When I am in My lands view and go to Menu -> Tracked Players I don't see them. The map doesn't switch to Map View as it is expected. 

I also have a suggestion. I always delete everything from warehouse except Super Magnets. So right now I have to delete 53 items and make 106 taps. Usually I see errors that "item could not be found" as I tap too fast. Sometimes I even delete Super Magnets due to lags and moving third line to the second place. I wish it to be simplified somehow to do this repeatable task with minimal taps.

Yup, this is a known issue; will do my best to address it in one of the upcoming releases! :)

2 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

The cap button

Sorry, I think I will need a little more information than that! :D

• Sad 1

The cap button 05:27 but when I tap the "my lands" and then tap the normal map. The cap button is normal 00:00. Then it update the countdown. I can also restart the game.

The 3 other images tell the story of the upper bar with personel and stuff.

Btw, we really want a better ally system. Like send volentier troops (cost supply to send long distances) may be a perk for that (cannot be too op) the higher perk the higher the amount. May need lots of supply. The ability to see far away Ally's. Be able to have big alliances. 

Edited by Grizzlyfilms

5 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

The cap button 05:27 but when I tap the "my lands" and then tap the normal map. The cap button is normal 00:00

As far as I understand it, we're talking about the timer getting de-synchronised from the server when the app is running in the background, i.e. you re-open an already running game, see a remaining timer value (that is wrong), open another tab, re-open Earth View and this time the timer is gone as it's synchronized with the server. Is that correct?

If yes, I think I mentioned it somewhere before: at the moment re-opening an inactive app triggers a timer reload from the server (as all background processes have their time slowed down by the power saving features), but some devices just don't have that "app reopened" trigger and therefore the game doesn't know it's become visible again.
There is little I can do without causing excessive battery drain and the issue seems fairly minor to spend time on it currently, but if everyone feels it's incredibly frustrating and causes major headaches I am of course happy to review its priority. :)

However, an alternative solution may be to simply close the game fully instead of letting it run in the background (or use the "tab switch" technique to refresh the timer upon reopening the running game).

9 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Mabye some users don't understand, mabye they need a way to know what is happening. Tutorial?

A tutorial explaining a workaround for phones with problematic background app functionality? :)
That sounds a bit like an overkill to show to all new players, considering that only a small percentage of devices is affected!

Don't worry though, I will address this issue eventually so no tutorials will be needed after it's fixed. :)

8 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Ok, what about if some soldiers can survive an attack from a bigger player (perk?) Would be really nice and a little realistic and in depth.

We actually have that perk already; "Tactician" increases survival chances for each soldier. :)

9 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Do you know tom Raines?

Define "know"! :)
I have seen that player in the game and Discord chat, but I know him as much as yourself!

When you loose a Battle. There is some survivors (from the army) that managed to not get killed. A perk could probably train the soldiers to have a higher chance of survival. Better equipped soldiers could also have a higher chance of survival

Edited by Grizzlyfilms