Domination: Earth

On 1.5.2018 at 1:47 PM, Mr. D said:

We actually have that perk already; "Tactician" increases survival chances for each soldier. :)

Define "know"! :)
I have seen that player in the game and Discord chat, but I know him as much as yourself!

Could you please make us be able to change the utility structures to one we want and it may cost some resources too one level to change= 5supplies or something.

Btw, did you see the other posts?

On 5/8/2018 at 3:54 PM, Grizzlyfilms said:

Could you please make us be able to change the utility structures to one we want and it may cost some resources too one level to change= 5supplies or something.

Couldn't you just build the one you want to start with? 😂

Is it really not?

I'm pretty sure I'm playing the same game and I have several high level utility structures, so I do have an idea if it is as easy as it sounds or not 😊

I do understand that utility located on your couch is probably not the one you now want, but I am pretty sure that the game is to get you off that spot not to give you a reason to sit there a bit longer.

You could ask for the ability to remove the building and all its levels, I'd understand that, but changing the type...

There is already the ability to remove a utility structure. I think that the request is to avoid a full-on deletion in favor of changing types and preserving the level and thus the work put into it.

I will have to side on maintaining the current rule. In the real world, a piece of equipment cannot simply be changed to a whole different type.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1.5.2018 at 1:30 PM, Mr. D said:

A tutorial explaining a workaround for phones with problematic background app functionality? :)
That sounds a bit like an overkill to show to all new players, considering that only a small percentage of devices is affected!

Don't worry though, I will address this issue eventually so no tutorials will be needed after it's fixed. :)

We at the discord really think that players stay active if they got Friends playing the game. Mabye a promotion for discord?

• 3 weeks later...

I remember the winterdays i played this game at any cost basicaly, į went throug placed that mados ppl pissed, į took like the longest route home, etc. But now i don't really have a reason to do do, i youst use the flag button at buildings and don't have a big reason to go outside (it's also like superhot). What if you could make buildings that spawn or places buildings can be, but the player must for to those places to buildings them. Like those factory places. What if we could gerai some bunkers or something that defended from a posission for some time or a anti rebel house, radio station, Intel, outpostintel, view intel, sea port, Transport factory. You name it. You get it.

And what about more strategy to the attack mecanics? That og you have a strategy that you will have a better chance at winning. Transporting troops take time etc. Morale and surivors. Landmines? Your troops coming from a direction?

There are some very interesting ideas, @Grizzlyfilms!

I won't be able to comment on each of them individually, but I like the direction of "more stuff that needs visiting in person" as all of the remote captures & bonuses are making us lazy (and motivation to go outside is slowly slipping away :)).
Defending your lands in places where you don't have a base yet also came to my mind recently... it is something we need to consider.

And certainly, if we finish the 2.0 on schedule and get a bit of free time we'll be happy to include some additional graphics and maybe customize FOT a little bit. :)

20 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Is IT also possible for you to make us able to get achievments in this forum?

Can you elaborate, please?
Do you mean achievements that link into the game (i.e. forum activity that affects your in-game progress) or just generic achievements for posting on the forum?
The former would be a bit of a problem (and hard to say if it can be done before the 2.0 is complete), but the latter is slightly more possible if you can think of any good achievements! :)

Forum: 

Post a message.

Get a like.

Give a like.

Be quoted.

Quote.

Be the first to reply.

Be the first to watch.

Get 1000 views.

Etc. And These can get bigger.

Game:

Visit the discord. (pro chatter)

Attack. (CHARGE)

Defend. ( Fort dougamont )

Get a second base. ( Be gratefull, little colony)

Visit forum. ( I got an idea!)

Get 10 000 gold (or something else) ( i'm a rich person)

Invite a player. (Bro, check this out)

Buy something. ( I want That!)

Buy unobtanium. (Į love the Dev)

Get Warlordrank. (I'm the biggest in my country)

Defeat a FOT base. (Conter terrorist)

Find a new player. (First contact)

Be on the top on a world leaderboard (advaced player)

Make an alliance (let's be Friends)

Visit Norway (it's warm here)

Get a base in another country ( i'm just like Leif Erikson) 

Spend 50 000gold (Heavy spender)

You get IT.

Mabye small rewards for the achievements? Medal?

What about a mascot like vaultboy?

Edited by Grizzlyfilms
Could i be for any help with the 2.0 or anything? The top secret forum?