Domination: Earth

Part. 1

Nice to see allys

Indept territorry

Trading

Techtree

Willages witch gives personell or mabye willages gives population and you need another building like  academy to get personell (makes trading more likely)

Planes

Tanks

Transport truck

Bombers, guns, food, artillery, special operations you get the point

unions or defensive pact and make the game better at diplomatic stuff

Rewardsystem like in battle cats

Fix the facrory/source of money (they despawned a week after i caputured them)

Indept attack

Something to help the beginners in the game

Millitary base

Claim that kinda claim (Can be Seen as stripes) like territorry (mabye to show that you DON'T want people to take it) you DON'T get much from doing IT "plz dont make IT like a cirkle but more like an country" and how U caputure IT Can you decide "mark A place and send your army or something"

Have your army in different gruops 

8 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Part. 1

Nice to see allys

Indept territorry

Trading

Techtree

Willages witch gives personell or mabye willages gives population and you need another building like  academy to get personell (makes trading more likely)

Planes

Tanks

Transport truck

Bombers, guns, food, artillery, special operations you get the point

unions or defensive pact and make the game better at diplomatic stuff

Rewardsystem like in battle cats

Indept attack

Millitary base

Claim that kinda claim (Can be Seen as stripes) like territorry (mabye to show that you DON'T want people to take it) you DON'T get much from doing IT "plz dont make IT like a cirkle but more like an country" and how U caputure IT Can you decide "mark A place and send your army or something"

Have your army in different gruops 

I love the ideas 

12 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

That is basically the idea behind that. Semi-permanent resource stations disappear after a period of time. But new will spawn from time to  time (with a very high chance when you level up your base or build a new one).
This pretends "older" players owning all resource sources. Additionally, it helps balancing and keep the game dynamic (Everyone could be the first one to see and capture a station).
Imho first come first serve thus having a big advantage for the rest of the game would not really match the idea behind the game.

12 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

There is already a bonus beginners get for scanning the QR-code of the person who referred them (Or the other way around), there is a seed funding for building your first base, new players will find useful hint under the yellow "i" button and they have nearly the same chances of acquiring new resources.
Excited to hear what you would wish in addition to help new players.

Having more possible buildings or even vehicles for the army to build would indeed be a very nice idea to improve domination.

• Thanks 1

Part. 2 (stuff from other threads and Mr. D tildelt med to have ideas on this tread) i really Hope i posted in the rigth one this time.

You have a list og all the players in the world and if you klick om one then IT shows rufly where they Are( painted ca. On the map)  there is Also an options to write down a name and IT Will pop up.

You Can trade posisions (and the grade om how much you show and if i is rufly) 

More options in diplomatic.

And a global chat or something.

Techtree.

Trade vassals.

Demand vassalisation.

Independence garantied.

Rebels.

Send support to a player.

Unions.

Factions.

Reward for rating the game.

Call to arms.

More country settings.

Flag, face, stats, estimated army, estimated money, estimated supplies, estimated stuff, relationship, warnings to players like: do not claim there! Etc.

Game stats like lifetime (hours plates, gold lifetime, supply lifetime, walked lifetime, attacked lifetime, army lifetime, allies lifetime, etc.

And btw i am willing to hang out posters on walls for a small amount of personell and i can give photo evedence too. If you want to make the poster that is fine or i can make IT. Or a reward could be that you have a own options in the side bar that there is people WHO hjelpes the game and stuff mabye i could be there.

The game do not tur off the screen when you Are moving options (i am bisycling some times and the screen goes black and i do not want to do something in my normal options every time i  god out.

Lotion that tell the game screen to Follos you posisjon when moving.

Make the country more like an country.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way that i can help with a Norwegian text for the game?

And get the attack and defence better please, i want to be able to do something with my army

Also mabye vet more political options and more to do when you Are waiting 15

Ally stuff:

•Be able to see them

•send volentier troops

•and more

But IT would be Nice with more than one map option that U Can turn on and off om the options like what the map show

•land

•flag on land

•enemy

•supply

•personell

•gold

•and a oxygen not included gass style (show rufly the area) (Can be usefull og U want to know where stuff mostly Are)

And i could explain more bjornms@live.no

Snap: grizzlyfilms42

I Also have kik, discord, Skype and messenger

fGOQebO.jpg

I Can see that the game is getting slower and out og cynk 

Is that becouse of all the new players? Do you need better servers? 

Is IT possible to share a small amount of processing power from our phones to help out? Mabye get a small reward (a few meters bigger pickup area)

I think i at least could share some processing power

2 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

I Can see that the game is getting slower and out og cynk 

I don't see any consistent slowdowns in CPU charts, so I believe our servers are doing ok!
The only known issue is the Tracking Satellite, which generates a bit of lag with too many lands in your possession, so this building's functionality will change in one of the upcoming updates to improve overall game performance (too many people using the satellite at the same time can generate a global lag for everyone).

However, apart from that we should be ok with all our growth. :)

Ok, thanks!

I think IT would be Nice and cool if you had credits (Also the translators)

And i am working om the translation for Norway 😀

But i can't attack anymore, what happened? 

You should mabye do some more options to the alliances (see the territorry) i wrote some stuff om the past.

Can't wait until the Next update

And i talked to the top guy in sweden and i think the attack/defence system should be better

(Transfer troops to allys)

Screenshot_20180101-175735.png

Edited by Grizzlyfilms
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

Ha en U seen my ideas for how U Can make money in the game?

I am reading everything that's being posted, but you have suggested close to a 100 different things in the last couple of months and there's no way for us to work that fast, sorry. :D

In regard to in-game ads: I know this is a standard practice for some games, but it's not something I'd like to do in DE just yet. Despite all myths surrounding this area, in-game advertising isn't really that profitable for a developer (our user base would need to be tens of times larger for this to make any positive impact), but it will sabotage the atmosphere (I personally dislike any apps that force ads in your face one way or another). :)

So yes, this is something we'll consider further down the road, but not in the near future!

47 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

But how much money do you her when one person watch one ad?

The rates vary, but I believe our 5,146 users that are currently online would generate a couple of USD per day max if we're lucky. :)
Sure, any money is helping, but we also need to consider that some people will inevitably leave due to the game promoting ads-based mechanics (some find it really annoying, even it's its a separate window, which means that the user retention rate will lower) and some people may not even try the game because the Play Store will explicitly say "the game contains ads" on the download page.

So the $2 USD may not outweigh the drawbacks just yet, but there will be more benefit to in-app advertising once we grow some more!

I Also saw the new leaderboard.

Will translation be a support for the game that Will come om the board.

And i am Also thinking about putting flyers in mailboxes and hang them om walls.

Also trying to get ppl to play the game.

When someone register Will IT be good to ask them how they found the game?

And if U need help with something, i am here

Bjornms@live.no

Thanks, Grizzlyfilms!

The new leaderboard is populated automatically; Unobtainium purchase is the trigger that adds players there.

So there will probably be a separate place with thanks to all the localisation managers. :)

In regard to how people found the game, we sort of know this already thanks to Facebook campaign tracking and Google Analytics on domination.earth. :)

• Like 1