Domination: Earth

Exploration Stamina

Luna

Is the exploration skill supposed to use stamina? I always lose a bunch when I capture land, but I don’t know what else it would be going to, even though the description says it doesn’t take any. It makes it so that none of my characters ever have any stamina because it’s constantly being drained.

Yes, sorry, I didn't even notice that Exploration's description doesn't mention its cost. But as stated in the overall description, all skills use stamina indeed.

I've just fixed a bug due to which characters with no levels in exploration were still losing stamina upon land capture, but otherwise if your character does have levels in that skill and receiving XP bonuses the stamina will get deducted, as promised. 🙂

56 minutes ago, Luna said:

In that case, is there a way to turn off the ability? It constantly drains all the stamina from my characters.

Do all of your characters have levels in Exploration and gain additional experience from land captures?
I can disable this skill until it is raised by upgrading its levels manually, but if you already performed that upgrade, but simply do not want the experience bonus then the situation becomes trickier.

I only have one character, and I already upgraded the ability because I didn’t know it would cost so much stamina. I can just keep it in mind for the next one, but I think there should be a way to toggle abilities for characters.

4 hours ago, Luna said:

I only have one character, and I already upgraded the ability because I didn’t know it would cost so much stamina. I can just keep it in mind for the next one, but I think there should be a way to toggle abilities for characters.

Fair enough, I'll have a think about possible options!