Domination: Earth

04/05/2021 Item Compare

Mr. D

Hi all,

An update has been deployed via the in-app updater facility and should reach all Android users shortly.
iOS users will have to download version 2.7.4 from the App Store first, which is currently being reviewed by Apple.
I apologize for delays with the iOS app, the release of iOS 14+ has introduced a large number of new technical & legal requirements that we've been fighting for the last two weeks, but this should be over very soon. 🤞

Today's update introduces a facility allowing to compare character items:

• Every character item in the "Active" or "Available" tab will display a "Compare" button in the upper right corner if there is something to compare this item to.
  • Equipped items will display this button when there are any items in the "Available" tab that can be equipped into the same slot as the equipped item's.
  • Available items will display the "Compare" button when at least one item is equipped in the same slot as the selected inventory item.
  • When using "Compare" from the "Active" tab, the compared items list will show all items that are possible to equip into the selected slot.
  • When using "Compare" from the "Available" tab the compared items list will only contain the selected item with any number of items currently equipped in the same slot (e.g. 2 items for the "Personal Storage" slot).

Please post if you have any questions or feedback. ;)

• Like 1

nice feature that makes it much easier to equip characters. 

i would appriciate these two possibilities:

- a filter and sort function in the storage by level and item slot for the character items. i own about 80 of them an lost the overview. 

- the possibility to equip characters directly from the storage if player and character are at the same base

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Kastor said:

nice feature that makes it much easier to equip characters. 

i would appriciate these two possibilities:

- a filter and sort function in the storage by level and item slot for the character items. i own about 80 of them an lost the overview. 

- the possibility to equip characters directly from the storage if player and character are at the same base

Sorting and filtering are fair request!
Adding that to my list. ;)

Facility to equip items from the storage could be a bit trickier though... cannot promise anything yet, but I'll look into this possibility.