Domination: Earth

troops lost

kank

Question

19 answers to this question

This looks like a caching issue: the army size used in the current round is preserved for a while along with the base details, but it should refresh after the next combat round or when the battle is over.

Could you please confirm that the number hasn't gone up after another wave (or after the combat ended, if it has ended already)?

its happened again, fot attack with 32 soldiers, i have 14,so I recruited 20. it was shown in the first round I didnt capture, before the first battle. but after  the battle there are no new soldiers, only 7 left cause 7 died .... 

Screenshot_20210514_085102_earth.domination.jpg

I'm sorry you're experiencing this!
Just in case, I didn't forget about this, but the issue is tricky to reproduce for me, so the fix is taking a little longer than anticipated.

I will post in this thread as soon as it is resolved, but until then please be careful with buying more troops while in combat. ;)

I released a fix today to a partially-related problem and I cannot reproduce the loss of troops anymore.

Could you please confirm if it's still happening, @kank?

If yes, does it happen every time you mobilize soldiers or sometimes it does work correctly?

Finally, just to avoid misunderstandings: after mobilizing X soldiers, does this number not appear in the list of defenders ("Защитники" - "Солдат"), or it does appear straight away, but gets reset upon the round's end?