Domination: Earth

Base level lost

BrianK

I just had something strange happen. I used nine drones to increase a remote base to level 15. That worked fine. I then increased the troops to the maximum again (1500). In the meanwhile, I was attacking a terror territory, and they were attacking one of the newly captured lands. After all that was resolved, my base was showing it was back to level 14, with only one new land added to the total. My troop count dropped to 1400, too. As far as I can tell, the nine territories are still there, so I should still be at 15. There's nothing in messages indicating what happened.

Thanks for the report, @BrianK!

I think I have a theory about what happened, adding this to the list of things to investigate.

Unfortunately, I have to apologize in advance for a delay with a possible resolution of this, as I am completely swamped with work this month (the one unrelated to games), but I am hoping to find some time to address all of the accumulated issues & bug reports early August.

Thank you for your patience & understanding!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...