Domination: Earth

Claiming resources

Tyler

Question

6 answers to this question

still seems difficult to capture $ resources. is there a trick that im missing? I can pick up everything else ok although it does seem like you have to literally be on top of some items (buildings) to claim. and some are in inaccessible areas. I feel like this is similar to Pokemon but not nearly enough reward for attempt at acquiring something but never gold for me for some reason.

Edited by BumpyKnuckles

The most important trick is to build an Assembly Plant as soon as you can, as it allows producing items that enhance your collection radius greatly. ;) 

It is also worth mentioning that your current collection radius appears briefly (for approx. 2 seconds) after you tap on "pick up resources" (the "hand" button) or "capture land" (the flag button).
So if you want to test your current radius and see if the activated items changed anything - just hit "pick up resources" even if there isn't anything around to pick up!

In terms of reward, keep an eye out for extra-large spots; these have around 5% chance of appearing, but award up to x10 times more than usual locations (e.g. you can acquire up to 1,000 gold or around 400 supplies in one go).

We are also continuously working on improving our resource allocation algorithm to exclude inaccessible areas, so hopefully this aspect will get better with time. :) 

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome though!

Okey... since i just wasted  a lot of time and items;

I read somewhere your radius of where you gatger things could go up to 3km swing everything in a full warehouse... so i collectes 20 items  (only use 18) before i found out that in order to have that 3km; they do all have to be the same items!

Thus 30 radio', or 30 bullhorns or 30 metaa  detectors... combinjng them just  you have no idea what the radius is for one of the 3. I had to use magnet on top of this to get anything usefull now. 

You need a lot of preparation to get to 3km 😥... 

(I would definitely have done this wat different and usefull had i known/realised this)

Screenshot_20171124-090754.png

Screenshot_20171124-090303.png

Screenshot_20171124-090232.png

Screenshot_20171124-090216.png

Screenshot_20171124-090212.png

Yes, there is unfortunately no way to efficiently visualize individual radiuses for each group of activated items (lots of circles would be very confusing).
But the item description does state "Only affects Resource: X", so there's no reason why combining a Metal Detector with a Bullhorn is supposed to increase the effect of both!

The only item that's universal is super magnet, so when I mentioned 3km I was referring to 10 of those activated at once (10 x 300m). :)

P.S. There is also an "Experimental Magnet" (600m radius), but it's incredibly rare and exists only for 24 hours, so it's not possible to accumulate them in the warehouse.