Domination: Earth

Land button not working

BrianK

When I increase something I already have by clicking on its flag button, it works. But, clicking on the Land button shows "Please wait..." but nothing happens. Same result when trying to increase something I already own, or capture a new land. Not sure when it started, but I was out today trying to capture new lands and it wasn't working. 

Hi @BrianK,

Thanks for the report!

It seems that the issue started in version 2.8.0 that contains a few non-optional upgrades from Google, which affect the functionality of local data cache.
You may need to reinstall the app for the issue to go away (but please let me know if that doesn't help!).

I apologize for the inconvenience, an official announcement will be made about this shortly.

On 8/13/2021 at 7:22 AM, BrianK said:

When I increase something I already have by clicking on its flag button, it works. But, clicking on the Land button shows "Please wait..." but nothing happens. Same result when trying to increase something I already own, or capture a new land. Not sure when it started, but I was out today trying to capture new lands and it wasn't working. 

I got the same issue after i upgrade to 2.8.0 from Google Play.