Domination: Earth

No ability for retaliation

X153

So I have some defenses, or did but i am being attacked by a user named Black Fish and it appears that they went all the way across my duty to attack my bases so I'm guessing they live in my city. So that's fine but I can't see there bases at all so I have no way of retaliating so I am pretty much defenseless. I have a large army and did have guard towers but they either did nothing or I can't use them because I have nothing to attack. What can I do, is this a glitch?

21 hours ago, X153 said:

So I have some defenses, or did but i am being attacked by a user named Black Fish and it appears that they went all the way across my duty to attack my bases so I'm guessing they live in my city. So that's fine but I can't see there bases at all so I have no way of retaliating so I am pretty much defenseless. I have a large army and did have guard towers but they either did nothing or I can't use them because I have nothing to attack. What can I do, is this a glitch?

Hi!

I apologize for the confusing army targeting system; we are aware of the problem and there is a release planned very soon that should change the way army works and clarify things visually!

However, it is possible that your enemy is indeed using an army to target everything in the 100km radius around them, which reaches a bunch of your lands in several different places: your army will defend these automatically if the "Defend surrounding lands" option is enabled!
Does any of your bases in "My Lands" have its name highlighted in red (indicating an ongoing battle)?
If yes, swipe its name to the right, tap "Army Controls" and select "Defence Status" - that should shed some light on the invading army and the number of your troops protecting these lands!

If you have multiple bases, make sure to transfer your army to the base in red (the one that's being attacked). ;) 

I hope that helps!