Domination: Earth

Mute sounds

AntKeeper

I've set volume of sounds in settigns to zero but when I capture the land or send troops I still here sounds even when I mute phone. Please fix it as sometimes I play from office and don't wont to attract anybody's attention. It is ok to use vibro with separate checkbox in settings.

Edited by AntKeeper

Hm, that's weird! I will investigate!

But it's worth mentioning that on some devices the game uses shared volume setting between all media-enabled websites and videos (e.g. on YouTube when opened via browser); try checking if you can turn the volume down using the hardware buttons while viewing any video on YouTube; if you reduce the video volume to zero then Domination should become silent as well. :)

It's not something we planned or designed, but just a hardware quirk on some mobile phones. :) 

In any case, I hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, that is the case indeed: the game uses the same sound channel as some of the other apps, so whenever it plays something - these apps pause.

As a solution to that you can try disabling the in-game sounds (set volume to 0) and save the profile! ;)