Domination: Earth

Land Merging

TheCharlieBoyy

Question

17 answers to this question

Also it seems that the claiming new lands is now changed? It once more seems to focus purely on the large merger land... (which is annoying)

& I also just noticed the country  stats are now really a mess (the sizes increased ridiculously and I now seem world leader, that does not make sense???)

Maybe this is connected?

Edited by The one true king

2 hours ago, The one true king said:

Also it seems that the claiming new lands is now changed? It once more seems to focus purely on the large merger land... (which is annoying)

Sorry, I don't fully follow! 

Can you please elaborate with a step by step example? :)

In regard to country stats: yeah, sorry, we've had to optimise the way this information is stored so it may take a while for all countries to refresh up to their original size! 

When I press claim land anywhere inside the merged land, it always goes for the merged land (thus already at it's max).

This in stead of other lands within the 500m range that are of lower than 100 level. Though it does seem that the circle might still be 500 m from the center; after trying 3 times (different locations from what i think should easily be within 500m of a lower level land) I was kind of done for today....

Clear now?

Right!
I think I've tried all possible scenarios and I'm afraid I can't reproduce your problem!

Whenever I have lands of level greater or equal to 100 and smaller lands below 100, the nearest smaller land gets picked first (regardless of how close the level 100+ lands are).

My only theory is that your smaller lands are located further away than 500m from yourself (so they aren't picked up at all), as there doesn't seem to be a way to target a 100+ level land whenever there's anything smaller in the 500m radius.

If you're still experiencing the same issue, can you please upload a screenshot of your land layout?

1 hour ago, The one true king said:

Indeed it works now, maybe it's because I tried it straight after the merger? I tried in some of the same spots and now it did work.

Awesome! :) 

1 hour ago, The one true king said:

What I notice does not work is construction.... that does keep going to the nearest land; anyone else notice that?

Yes, the uppermost row in "My Lands" and "Construction" is the nearest land, regardless of its size (as you can build on both the maxed out lands and the smaller ones). ;) 

On 06.12.2017 at 5:21 PM, Mr. D said:

Hmm... usually the smaller land is expected to merge with a larger (i.e. older) land, so I'm not sure what happened in your scenario!

I'll investigate. :) 

Hello. Please help me. Maybe I'm not understanding. I thought that's the lage (100) land and the smaller land can merging? How? 

Screenshot_2017-12-10-20-09-02-711_earth.domination.png