Domination: Earth

Accidentally use unobtainio..

permar

..to expand a land too far. Please can you give me it back?

However I think that is a disproportionate cost use unobtainiom for this use. It would be nice if the possibility of spending this resource for such futile reasons no longer appeared, or at least that there was a double confirmation before doing so. Thanks

1 hour ago, permar said:

..to expand a land too far. Please can you give me it back?

No problem, I have refunded the 5 spent unobtainium; accidents happen. 😉

I don't think that adding a second confirmation would help much if the first one doesn't. 😅
But I am always here to correct any mistakes and refund accidental purchases, as it will never be my intent to mislead players / trip them into buying something they didn't mean to. 🙂

Ok ! Thank you for your availability. Some times it happened to me that while I was clicking I realized I didn't want to do it and slide my finger away. Hope I won't disturb you too much.

Edited by permar

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 1:39 AM, permar said:

Hi, I did it again sorry! Is it possible to cancel my last action where I spent "unobtainio" and receive the 5 spent units back? Thank you

Sorry @permar, I accidentally missed your post! 😊

I've now restored your 5 UBT, thank you for your patience!

• 2 weeks later...

If I might add my two cents regarding a second (or maybe other kind of) confirmation, I have to admit that those mistakes also happened to me a few times and it therefore might be useful.

The problem was always more or less the same. If you ride around let's say by car or by train and want to capture and upgrade a land quickly, you tend to tap on "confirm" for the use or saved up captures and the related resources fee. However, as soon as you leave the 500m range and were not quick enough, you tap on "confirm" for the use of Unobtanium instead.

So my suggestion would not be to add a second necessary confirmation but to differentiate it more from that one regarding saved captures.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 1:34 PM, Ruvox said:

If I might add my two cents regarding a second (or maybe other kind of) confirmation, I have to admit that those mistakes also happened to me a few times and it therefore might be useful.

The problem was always more or less the same. If you ride around let's say by car or by train and want to capture and upgrade a land quickly, you tend to tap on "confirm" for the use or saved up captures and the related resources fee. However, as soon as you leave the 500m range and were not quick enough, you tap on "confirm" for the use of Unobtanium instead.

So my suggestion would not be to add a second necessary confirmation but to differentiate it more from that one regarding saved captures.

In fact I suggested this. But the administrators believe that a second confirmation is necessary only for the use of larger quantities of resources... in fact, every time I realized that I had unintentionally wasted resources, and I asked for assistance, they were returned to me...

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, sorry, we're currently being challenged by some unanticipated time constraints, preventing us from starting (or finishing) any major developments, so I'm afraid it may be a while before the next update. I apologize for that.

However, in the meantime, I would be happy to issue manual refunds for any accidental unobtainium wasted, just ping me in this thread, DM or send an email to support@domination.earth 😉