Domination: Earth

How the "Merge Lands" option works?

John Blackwood

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi John,

"Merge Lands" is used to combine multiple nearby lands (each with its own flag) into a bigger land with only one flag.
The land borders have to be adjacent for that to happen and you will usually know that it's the case when one of the lands stops upgrading and prompts you to merge it with a nearby land instead.

However, your bases (from the list in "My Lands" tab) represent individual "counties" with a 100km radius and cannot be merged. Bases operate independently from each other and have their own command centres, warehouses and other infrastructure.

I hope that helps!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mr. D said:

Hi John,

"Merge Lands" is used to combine multiple nearby lands (each with its own flag) into a bigger land with only one flag.
The land borders have to be adjacent for that to happen and you will usually know that it's the case when one of the lands stops upgrading and prompts you to merge it with a nearby land instead.

However, your bases (from the list in "My Lands" tab) represent individual "counties" with a 100km radius and cannot be merged. Bases operate independently from each other and have their own command centres, warehouses and other infrastructure.

I hope that helps!

Thanks Mr D, one more thing... how do i create another Base? Besides My starter one.

11 minutes ago, John Blackwood said:

Thanks Mr D, one more thing... how do i create another Base? Besides My starter one.

No worries!

Once you travel outside of your initial base (i.e. more than 100km from it) and capture a new land, it will automatically convert into a base when it reaches level 5. 😉

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

No worries!

Once you travel outside of your initial base (i.e. more than 100km from it) and capture a new land, it will automatically convert into a base when it reaches level 5. 😉

Ohhh, thank you very much, now to work, this land is not gonna conquer itself😈

• Like 1