Domination: Earth

I can't collect my resources

Nadhira_izza

Question

5 answers to this question

Ruvox and maximus43 are correct! To sum everything up the following scenarios are possible:

• A resource appeared on your land, but you are physically located elsewhere (i.e. outside of its circle).
    You can either travel into that land's circle and use "Capture" (round flag button) anywhere on its territory (the land will upgrade to the next level, grow a little bit and collect every resource located there) or move closer to the resource itself and use "Pick up" (round button with a hand) to directly interact with a nearby resource.
    Alternatively, you can build a Tracking Satellite and collect resources remotely, as mentioned by Ruvox.

• If the resource did appear on a land where you're standing and "Capture" button still doesn't pick it up, perhaps the resource is located slightly outside of the land's border?
    I'd zoom in really close to verify its exact position. :)
    If that is the case, then upgrading the land a few times will eventually reach and collect the resource.
    However, if this land is a base you will need to capture more lands outside of it for that land to grow (sometimes it's easier to just approach the resource directly and pick it up manually using the "hand" button :)).

Once you acquire some resources the first building I'd recommend constructing is the "Assembly Plant" - it allows producing tools that extend your resource collection radius and make life a lot easier!

I hope that helps, but if not - perhaps you could upload a screenshot showing the problematic resource, so that we could better understand your scenario? ;)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Nadhira_izza said:

Why i can't collect my resource. Eventhough it already on my land  Capture land over and over. But that's all. I don't know what to do. Please respond, cause i think this is can be a good game

the resources shows on the map random. You must take a phone in you hand and go to the point where you see resources. and press button "hand"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To collect resources dropped on your captured land without actually going there physically, you need the "Tracking sattelite" it's a building for your base and can be activated under "my lands" as soon as you successfully constructed it under "construction" and your base

• Thanks 1

Ah, so it is a base!

Yes, bases only grow and collect resources when they level up (the "level progress" meter reaches its maximum), so in this case you would have to walk closer to the resource (approximately 200 steps or so towards the parachute icon :)) and then use "Hand".

I'll also mention this to our team and we'll see if the base resource collection can be adjusted in the next version to make things user-friendlier and to avoid confusion in the future. ;)