Domination: Earth

The forces of terror are really hard to fight

LeoPavouk

I have to fight against the AI since i can't fight against other players (mainly beacuse there aren't any in my area). And i  can never win against the AI since it always has way more soldiers than i would ever have, are there any tips on how to defeat it in battles?

My other issue is that when i do find a player to attack, it says that i need to have my base on level 10, but my base is on level 10, but i still can't fight them

Edited by LeoPavouk

On 3/27/2022 at 5:19 AM, LeoPavouk said:

My other issue is that when i do find a player to attack, it says that i need to have my base on level 10, but my base is on level 10, but i still can't fight them

I apologize for that, sometimes our base levels take a while to catch up... I will look into what's causing the delay, but I think the player battles should work for you now.

On 3/27/2022 at 5:19 AM, LeoPavouk said:

i  can never win against the AI since it always has way more soldiers than i would ever have, are there any tips on how to defeat it in battles?

I think having a high-level character with the right skills can help greatly in any battle against the AI.
It is also worth remembering that even if you don't win a battle you still get the peacekeeping points for the defeated soldiers, so a lot of FoT troops around is a good problem to have (think of it as a gold mine with a constant supply🙂).
The FoT will not attack you on its own if your army is smaller, as they consider you a non-threat until your army actually matches theirs, so there is no rush to level up your characters and come back better equipped. 😉

Most veterans of this game consider the FoT to be too weak and only serve to be a peacekeeping points farm. I'll throw in some pointers for you to help out with the FoT;

- Don't attack unless you can spare the troops. At low level you can look at losses around 100-200 troops while killing the same amount.

- Gather, upgrade and use characters and equipment to help you with the fights. Look at each characters and equipments strengths and pick those that help against the FoT. At low level these do not do much but at higher level you can look at losses around 20-50 troops while FoT still looses 100-200 meaning you don't need as many excess troops.

- The FoT has different personalities depending on the day (It goes on an 24h cycle). Few of these are known mainly due to it being so obvious. Two of these are really important to know in your case; First personality is what some would call Beserker mode. In this mode the FoT will resupply it's troops crazy fast. It is practically impossible to delete all the soldiers on the FoT base in this mode unless you have really good characters and equipment. Avoid attacking on these days unless you are farming for Peacekeeping points. Second personality would be the idle one. This is the mode where the FoT does absolutely nothing other than defend if attacked. These are the days to attack if you wish to delete the FoT of the map with minimal effort.

- There are several veteran players on the discord looking for juicy FoT farms to gather Peacekeeping points from so if you feel overrun and need help feel free to pop in and ask for help. If you don't use discord you can always message me here on the forums and we'll figure things out. You are not alone! 😊

Those are my main pointers on your problem and hope they help out even if just a little bit. I'd like to add a extra few just because;

- Having a lvl 10 base and not being able to attack is a bug affected by those unlucky few and it requires a manual fix. Seeing the developer has responded to this topic, you should be fixed within 24 hours

- PvP is generally frowned upon in the community so attacking someone might get you a harder response than that you were expecting. Lots of people have several alliances in the background who will more than happily come to a friends aid if attacked. Not saying you shouldn't, just giving you a friendly heads up 😁