Domination: Earth

Resources scarce

Kryllan

Hi Kryllan!

Resources generate every time someone captures land, so if you are the only player in the area it is possible that there will only be a few of them in the beginning.

But keep checking in and capture new lands for your base (or just check in on your base to increase its defences) and soon the situation will change. ;) 

To assist with this situation I've activated a couple of "resource boosts": your check-ins will now generate up to x6 more resources in areas with fewer than 50 resource spots, and areas with no resources at all will receive a starting set of 50 spots after the first land capture.

I hope that helps! :) 

P.S. By "area" I mean a circle with a 5km radius.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am currently a college student and I am on a large campus. I do not have a car with me so I am limited to the amount of resources I can get. I have been trying to get 1 more personnel for the past 3 days and have been unable to acquire this resource. Is there a way you can make more resources closer to the current location or a daily reward to allow everyone to easily get resources other than money? 

Thanks,

Bond

Heya!

Are you capturing/upgrading land while at your campus? Or have you reached the maximum available land level already?
If not, I recommend using "capture land" as much as possible as this action will inevitably generate some resource in your area. ;)

But I am also working on a solution that will allow reaching resources further away from yourself: next version of the game (1.6.0) includes "items & power-ups" allowing to extend your collection radius.
All item and power-up effects are stackable, so if you accumulate a multitude of items you will be able to collect resources from a very large area without the need to drive around. :)

The release of 1.6.0 is tentatively planned for this weekend; I hope it helps with your situation, but if not, we'll have a think about other options! ;)

Just wanted to let you guys know that we're trying out a new resource allocation formula; from now on you should see more resources appear in a walking distance radius, especially for new players.

Please let me know if you see (or don't see!) any difference! ;) 

Mr.D! How do you look at being able to collect resources that are located inside green area of my lands.

Sometimes, new resources generates near land that I already capture. I think it would be convenient to collect them without being in the immediate vicinity.

For example, inside my green area of general base I have resource: Money (74). I press "collect resources" button and take it immediately.

1 hour ago, ДимкаТуТ said:

Mr.D! How do you look at being able to collect resources that are located inside green area of my lands.

Sometimes, new resources generates near land that I already capture. I think it would be convenient to collect them without being in the immediate vicinity.

For example, inside my green area of general base I have resource: Money (74). I press "collect resources" button and take it immediately.

Yup, that is actually already planned! :)
There will be a building you can add to your base that will collect such remote resources in the way you describe.

Can't say in which version it will be added as there's a huge mountain of things to do currently, but it's on the radar! ;) 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, The one true king said:

I was wondering if you can actually pick up resources in a larger circle than you can see? (Like 4 or 5 km?)

I need a bit of context here! :) What collection scenario are you referring to?
Is it about the Tracking Satellite building or general collection using items?

If I understand the question correctly - yes, the magnet bonus is added on top of your default collection radius:
i.e. 50m default radius + 4.5km from 15 magnets (15x300).

Update: unfortunately though, this is no longer possible since 1.10: