Domination: Earth

Conquering lands

The one true king

Question

6 answers to this question

Yes, this is done on purpose as the alternative is a fairly serious exploit defeating the purpose of all travel:
obtain 2 mobile devices with 2 accounts, capture 1 land outside of your base, build 1 soldier on both accounts, keep capturing each other's land infinitely without stepping outside for a second and voila - maximum base size. :)

"Maximum base level" was just an exaggerated example, that it beside the point. :)

The main thing is that:

a) This doesn't require any travel, which defeats the purpose of this game. Those who never leave home must not be able to catch up with active travellers; otherwise that discourages real-world exploration.
b) This would encourage even more Player-vs-Player battles and it's hard enough for new players to start as things are.

So I'm afraid this aspect will not change.
I am positive though that there will be more changes to the land merging mechanics and additional ways to expand your base (other than land captures)! ;) 

18 hours ago, (Che)Juanchon said:

An idea can be jump around doing transients zones (15mins) where you can kills nonPlayersEnemies. Maybe these nPE give you a new material for the transients zones. So, you will have new players, non travelers..

That actually reminds me that we do have AI and "PvE" in our list somewhere... :)
I can't comment on how exactly this will affect the gameplay, but I can confirm that something along those lines is planned - non-player characters and certain rewards linked to battles with them will exist one day! :)

But this is a completely different subject unrelated to the original post, so let's not continue its discussion within this thread. ;)