Domination: Earth

Accidentally double tap the flag and lost travel point

LWHsieh

14 hours ago, LWHsieh said:

I accidentally double tapped the flag and lost 7% travel points (400+) without being asked for confirmation. Could it be recovered please? Thank you.

No problem, accidents happen, and sorry for inconvenience!

Travel points restored. 😉

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much! Fantastic!

As the captured area getting large, it's not easy to accumulate the travel points. With a land of 4000 lv which covers the daily life circle for example, it means in order to get travel points, i need to drive to a place 20km away, then to the opposite direction at 40km away, and 20km back home to collect 40 points. Otherwise i just create facilities full of the screen/circle without travel points gained. So these restored TP are very precious to me.

Much appreciate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/5/2022 at 9:13 AM, LWHsieh said:

Thank you so much! Fantastic!

As the captured area getting large, it's not easy to accumulate the travel points. With a land of 4000 lv which covers the daily life circle for example, it means in order to get travel points, i need to drive to a place 20km away, then to the opposite direction at 40km away, and 20km back home to collect 40 points. Otherwise i just create facilities full of the screen/circle without travel points gained. So these restored TP are very precious to me.

Much appreciate!

Same thing happened today again, oh no...

When the first time I hit the flag/capture, there was no reaction, then I hit again... initially it showed one tab results, but later when I checked, I lost my travel point 700+

Could you please help me to restore the TP? As it's more and more difficult to gather TP now. Much appreciated!

On 11/22/2022 at 7:18 PM, LWHsieh said:

Same thing happened today again, oh no...

When the first time I hit the flag/capture, there was no reaction, then I hit again... initially it showed one tab results, but later when I checked, I lost my travel point 700+

Could you please help me to restore the TP? As it's more and more difficult to gather TP now. Much appreciated!

Hi,

No worries, and I'm sorry this keeps happening to you!

I have restored the lost Travel Points, please let me know if there is anything else I can help with! 😉

• 5 months later...

I tried to be careful and wait for any popup prompt, but it happened again, and lost about 6xx TP.

Could you please help to restore the TP? Actually in the past 4 weeks, I drove more than 8000 km, visiting places, for many reasons, for memories...

Thank you!

On 5/27/2023 at 2:40 PM, LWHsieh said:

I tried to be careful and wait for any popup prompt, but it happened again, and lost about 6xx TP.

Could you please help to restore the TP? Actually in the past 4 weeks, I drove more than 8000 km, visiting places, for many reasons, for memories...

Thank you!

Hi,

Sorry for a delay in response, a recent crazy wave of work prevented me from checking the forum.

I've restored your lost points and rounded them up to an even number. 🙂

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

On 6/3/2023 at 8:36 PM, Mr. D said:

Hi,

Sorry for a delay in response, a recent crazy wave of work prevented me from checking the forum.

I've restored your lost points and rounded them up to an even number. 🙂

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Thank you so much! I really love this game! Great work!