Domination: Earth

Missions for rookie

zhtedsu

I just downloaded this game yesterday. I got very excited when I saw the resources in the storage, so I just built some buildings in my base. But today I saw there is a series of missions for those buildings, and I can't solve those missions since I already built them. I tried upgrading the buildings, but still couldn't solve the mission. The only thing I could do is to skip them sadly. I think you should fix on the problems, thank you very much!

4 hours ago, zhtedsu said:

I just downloaded this game yesterday. I got very excited when I saw the resources in the storage, so I just built some buildings in my base. But today I saw there is a series of missions for those buildings, and I can't solve those missions since I already built them. I tried upgrading the buildings, but still couldn't solve the mission. The only thing I could do is to skip them sadly. I think you should fix on the problems, thank you very much!

Hi @zhtedsu,

Thank you for the report; that is indeed a problem we've come across a few times and I intend to release a fix to it in the next app version. 😉
Sorry for inconvenience!

3 hours ago, zhtedsu said:

Also, I attacked terrorists for the mission, and I killed 61 terrorists. Why do I only get 5 peace points for that?

Destroying AI buildings (e.g. fences, missile launchers) actually awards more points than defeating their soldiers, as there are varying amounts of soldiers across the world and a 1-to-1 peacekeeping points formula doesn't work well.
So I'd keep an eye out for any structures you can destroy instead!

However, there are plans to introduce other sources of peacekeeping points in the future, this has been requested by players on multiple occasions. 🙂

12 hours ago, Mr. D said:

Thank you for the report; that is indeed a problem we've come across a few times and I intend to release a fix to it in the next app version. 😉

Then, may I get the refunds of these missions after the update?

On 6/14/2022 at 9:45 AM, zhtedsu said:

Then, may I get the refunds of these missions after the update?

I've actually gone ahead and added quest completion rewards to your account for all the building quests that you skipped, so now you should have roughly 1000 more money than before (as if you completed these quests the correct way). 😉

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

• Thanks 2