Domination: Earth

Mr. D

Watch out for 1.5.1 later today, featuring the following changes:

• Capturing Land in an area with no resources will deploy 50 random resource spots straight away.
  • Capturing Land in an area with fewer than 50 resources will generate extra resource spots (up to +5).
  • Unobtainium Store no longer freezes on devices with a default language different to English (GB).

As always, please do not hesitate to post if you run into any issues or have any suggestions. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

I have only recently downloaded this game and so far enjoying it a lot but I do find resources hard to get as each one is so far away from the next one. Would be good if you could collect resources from main base every like 12-24 hours. Like level 1 base maybe 50 money 10 airdrop things and 2 soldiers, but then every time your base upgrades you get a little more. So you still have to go out and collect and capture to upgrade to grow fast? 

Maybe have more resources closer together in like town centre or somewhere that has lots of shops/restaurants as if I go up town to do shopping or whatever I'm able to whip out the game and collect some resources haha :) 

Edited by Jake125

5 hours ago, Jake125 said:

Hi 

I have only recently downloaded this game and so far enjoying it a lot but I do find resources hard to get as each one is so far away from the next one. Would be good if you could collect resources from main base every like 12-24 hours. Like level 1 base maybe 50 money 10 airdrop things and 2 soldiers, but then every time your base upgrades you get a little more. So you still have to go out and collect and capture to upgrade to grow fast? 

Maybe have more resources closer together in like town centre or somewhere that has lots of shops/restaurants as if I go up town to do shopping or whatever I'm able to whip out the game and collect some resources haha :) 

try to collect the bigger resources than trying to do a bunch of smaller ones. i have found some gold locations that were 400 coins at one time! try to search through all the groups of resources it shows you. even try to capture lands father away from your main base so you can click on them and see what resources are around them to find bigger resources

The highest one I have found is only 96, also some of them are not exactly close. So for those without transportation it can be hard to get the higher pay outs. Thank you for the help though I'm going to try get more higher loots. I was just putting little suggestion in :) 

Heya!

Are you using an iPhone or an Android device?

If the latter, we've just released version 1.6 which includes tools and power ups that allow collecting hard to reach resources ;)

Apple users will receive this update via the app store later this week!

As for your suggestion to collect resources from a base - we have something similar planned; watch out for future updates. ;)