Domination: Earth

Completed Objectives

marcofi

Hello all,

in my opinion the objectives should be marked "completed" also in case they was already completed when the objective is unlocked.

For instance, I now unlocked 'Capture the world', so that I have to create another base besides the first. But I already created a second base just yesterday! 

Now I have to travel another 100km in another direction in order to create a third base and complete the objective! I don't know when I will be able to do it.

18 hours ago, marcofi said:

Hello all,

in my opinion the objectives should be marked "completed" also in case they was already completed when the objective is unlocked.

For instance, I now unlocked 'Capture the world', so that I have to create another base besides the first. But I already created a second base just yesterday! 

Now I have to travel another 100km in another direction in order to create a third base and complete the objective! I don't know when I will be able to do it.

Hi!

"Capture the world" objective is currently the last step of the tutorial, which is open-ended at this point (i.e. building a new base is a suggestion, not a completion requirement). :)

However, we do plan to introduce more objectives and the concept of quests at some point in the future, which is when that step is going to change. ;)