Domination: Earth

Unobtainim

Kekistan.

Question

10 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Kekistan. said:

Is there a way to get Unobtainim in the game or do you have to buy it, Also how would you get it?

Look. You make new topic. But under is another about unbotanium...

Unobtainium
Can only be purchased via the App Store / Play Store, or acquired as a reward for participating in any game-related events. ;) 
Unobtainium can be exchanged for any other resource on the "Construct" tab.

Edited by Masterman
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Greenacers said:

Would it be possible to have cheaper options for unobtainium? Ex... 1 for $0.99?

1 unit of Unobtainium for $0.99? That is twice more expensive per unit than our smallest subscription (which offers 10 units for roughly $0.5 each)! :)
This question has been discussed already in a separate thread though:

As I said before, I'd really appreciate One-Time-Purchases of like 1 Unobtanium even if more expensive than subscriptions. Right now I need like 1 uno to build something and I'm not willing to spend 4€ again. In my opinion subscriptions should be a way to save money of one time purchases, encouraging to let money flow to the developer(s) regularly.

Exactly SebRut and that was my point. Currently if I want to buy the good stuff (so tired of trying to spell it out) my lowest option is 30 for $11.99. I can’t afford that right now, but I want to move my base. Already used the free move, no have to pay the good stuff 

12 minutes ago, Greenacers said:

Exactly SebRut and that was my point. Currently if I want to buy the good stuff (so tired of trying to spell it out) my lowest option is 30 for $11.99. I can’t afford that right now, but I want to move my base. Already used the free move, no have to pay the good stuff 

The cheapest option is the "Basic Source" subscription for £3.59 offering 10 units (it is possible to cancel that straight away).

In any case, I'll check Google's updated pricing and conversion rates, but if we were to sell Unobtainium on a per-unit basis then I estimate it would be around £1 each ($1.38 USD).
If that works for you I'll see if we can pull this off. :)

At the moment you had the option of just buying a weekly subscription and then terminate it after the first delivery. To me this feels not right somehow. I also wished for lower Unobtanium amounts even if you had to pay more money per uobtanium then. For example I tend to just do purchases if I can afford them with my currently generated google survey play balance.
But @Mr. D mentioned before that very small IAPs seem to be not that helpful because of high fees and one thing I always have in my mind when buying ingame money is to support the devs.

• Like 1

EA20161D-6BB7-47AF-A78D-E43B21E8BBC4.png

9 minutes ago, Greenacers said:

Those are my options 

I am on iOS 

Ahh, my apologies; 95% of our payers use Android so I assumed that you are on that platform as well. :)

Yes indeed, Apple doesn't allow subscriptions linked to game currency, so the smallest option isn't very small!

I'll see if that can be adjusted for iOS!