Domination: Earth

Able to move first base?

Rev BNev

Question

7 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Rev BNev said:

Found this game while at work. Looks fun but I made my first scan while a whole state away from home!

Will I be able to fix this in any way? Or do I just have to scrap my account and make a new one?

Base relocation feature is in my task list, but it's hard to say if it's going to appear in the next version or in the one after. :)

In the meantime I'm happy to delete your base, so that your next check-in created a new base in the right place. ;) Are you happy for me to do that?

No problem!

I've deleted your primary base and moved its wall to the secondary base you have. ;)

Next time you check-in you should establish your new primary base, so be careful with the location! :) 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with though!

• Like 1

I'd be happy to help, but I've noticed that your base is level 5 and has quite a few lands connected to it. Deleting it would be disastrous! :) 

We are currently working on a feature to allow moving primary bases from within the game, it should be available in the next release.

Would you be happy to wait until then (in which case you'll be able to move the base yourself)?

10 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

I'd be happy to help, but I've noticed that your base is level 5 and has quite a few lands connected to it. Deleting it would be disastrous! :) 

We are currently working on a feature to allow moving primary bases from within the game, it should be available in the next release.

Would you be happy to wait until then (in which case you'll be able to move the base yourself)?

Thank you, Mr.D! 

I think I can wait until the update comes out. I hope this will be in the near future!