Domination: Earth

Clans instead of Alliances

Nforce118

Or have alliances be a group you create and invite people from all over into, like in a traditional game. Say I create an alliance called Nova Roma, its only me at first then I find and invite people as I go along with the ability to give others the power to recruit and such

• 2 weeks later...

That's not a bad idea. Also you will have to make sure there are ways for members to truly interact with each other. To many games use clans and alliance as just a way for members to chat if they so choose. Though not actually benefit from being with these select players. Like group cooperation or defense and why not.

The idea does make sense, but it would be hard to maintain a "clan" of people you don't know in real life without means of in-game communication and there's a bunch of issues due to which the latter can't be added in the near future, I'm afraid.
On top of these It would also be a fairly large project as any form of chat/mail implies the need for friend/contact lists, black lists, anti-spam measures, additional storage and a whole load of new UIs.

Our current priority is to implement all core functionality that was planned before launch, but that we didn't have time to finish (a more advanced combat system is somewhere at the top of that list, for instance :)), but once that's done I'd be happy to look into expanding the game in a more "social" direction. ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

Have armys in other places in the world whould be an Nice thing og IT was indept and visual and i'm in for clan/alliances. I am Also trying to get my friends to join the game. And chatgruops and stuff, would be Nice to have. Mabye you coluld colab with Skype or discord to help or something. Plz add falt reward and something for the people that have been om the game a long time or from the early days like now

• Like 1