Domination: Earth

Inactive country leaders

marcofi

Hi, 

I see that some of the country leaders appear to be inactive. I see that because a message tell me if I try to ask for an alleance.

If I correctly understand those inactive players have their lands not even visible anymore. 

Wouldn't be better to not show them on the country leader binoculars, and show the first active player instead?

I'd like to leave this as it is. Even if the countryleader is inactive he is the one with the most captured land there, additionally if his lands are deactivated after 7 days it might be even easier to acquire more land than he has since the biggest competitor is gone resulting in less chance for the need to fight and more free space.

I have to agree with Ruvox on this one!

After all, if you have the biggest amount of land you do deserve to be a leader, even if you went away on holiday. Stepping away for 7 days doesn't negate the hard work and honest efforts you've made to get to the top! :)

We also don't reset any of the leaderboards, so any in-game fame is permanent as I think changing that will damage the incentive to be the best. :)