Domination: Earth

Great game, but there is a lot I can't understand

nkshv.

Question

2 personnel recruitment station appeared near my base, so I claimed them. 

1) How far can you be from station to claim it? I spend a lot of time, because I thought station should be directly on your land, and GPS is sightly unaccurate

2) After claiming land arround 1-st station, I went to second and did the same. I claimed it, but not land aroind it, it instead increased level of land with 1-station. Why?

3) I have 2 lands and base captured and visible on map. But for some reason 1 of those lands is invisible in my lands and building tabs. When it was visible, I built L2 sandbags here, now I can't build anything there. Before, sometimes my other land dissapeared from those tabs and then reappeated. Why that happening?

4) Do resource station dissapear ever after you claimed land around them?

Edited by nkshv.
Forget to ask

4 answers to this question

marcofi is correct, but just to add my 2 cents:

4 hours ago, nkshv. said:

2 personnel recruitment station appeared near my base, so I claimed them. 

1) How far can you be from station to claim it? I spend a lot of time, because I thought station should be directly on your land, and GPS is sightly unaccurate

The station is either claimed by your land (new flag appearing) or your current position (the blue dot) in case you're upgrading an existing land that isn't underneath the station.
I realize this is slightly confusing, so I am working on a slightly different user interface that should make things a bit more intuitive. :)

2) After claiming land arround 1-st station, I went to second and did the same. I claimed it, but not land aroind it, it instead increased level of land with 1-station. Why?

Right now the rule is that you can only have 1 flag in a 500 meter radius, as this is the maximum size of a land when upgraded to level 100.
If you are within 500m from an existing land and press "capture" the nearby land will get upgraded instead.
But again, this may change in the next release to a more user-friendly version. :)

3) I have 2 lands and base captured and visible on map. But for some reason 1 of those lands is invisible in my lands and building tabs. When it was visible, I built L2 sandbags here, now I can't build anything there. Before, sometimes my other land dissapeared from those tabs and then reappeated. Why that happening?

As marcofi correctly pointed out, only your bases are listed in full within those tabs. Since each player can have potentially hundreds (or even thousands) of different lands it wouldn't look great if they all appeared there. :)
So the rule is that the closest land to your current position appears at the top of the list. If you want to manage a land further from yourself you have to physically travel to it first.

4) Do resource station dissapear ever after you claimed land around them?

Yes, all stations disappear in 7 days, so it's worth capturing them ASAP. New ones appear every time anyone's base reaches a new level or when a new base is established.
There's also a small chance of them appearing randomly on their own. :)

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any more questions! ;) 

• Like 1

Small update! :)

On 20/01/2018 at 8:06 AM, marcofi said:

1-I also noticed that the position of items in the map is quite inaccurate, especially if you zoom out. You have to zoom in at max in order to see a pretty accurate position. Apparently the item is not loceted at the center of its icon, but on the bottom. 

This has been corrected in version 1.12. ;)
Additionally, when you tap on any resource the pointed tip of the blue tooltip window will pinpoint the exact spot on the map where that resource is located.

On 20/01/2018 at 8:06 AM, marcofi said:

3-in My Lands you don't see all your lands, you see only the bases and the only land where you are close at.

That's correct, but as of version 1.12 you can tap on the base and press the "camera" button within its tooltip window to load all lands around that base instead.
The same works with tapping any visible land: you can load its surroundings by using the new "camera" button. ;)

1-I also noticed that the position of items in the map is quite inaccurate, especially if you zoom out. You have to zoom in at max in order to see a pretty accurate position. Apparently the item is not loceted at the center of its icon, but on the bottom. 

2-yes it works this way. When you claim a station you have to be close to it. Then, if there is no land around, a new flag is created, and the station will be inside your new land. If there is already another land of yours in the area, that land will be upgraded, and you get the station anyway, even if it is not inside your land.

3-in My Lands you don't see all your lands, you see only the bases and the only land where you are close at.

It was not clear to me as well as I noticed in another post

4-No, they disappear only when the countdown will end.

• Like 1