Domination: Earth

Bug

Joris

I wanted to expand my land, and the message that I had to build/upgrade popped up, so I upgraded the sandbag wall. Then I tried expanding again. My wall was't even done upgrading but it expanded my land. I expect this isn't meant to be happening

Yes and no, to be honest!

We are aware of this particular scenario, but it's been deemed that having to wait for a building to finish construction prior to upgrading is just going to be unnecessarily painful, considering that most lands are situated outside of your base and it's not much fun to stand around in the middle of the street and wait for a wall to get completed. :)

Considering that you've already invested in a building and can't cancel a construction in progress, the upgrade restriction has been lifted on purpose.

I'm happy to change this though if the majority of players prefer realism to convenience. :)

I like how it is at the moment. I see the construction time more as a cooldown to the next possible construction than as a time til construction completed. 

5 hours ago, Mr. D said:

it's not much fun to stand around in the middle of the street and wait for a wall to get completed.

I think nobody would like that

• Like 1