Domination: Earth

1.13.3 Precision Strikes & Construction

Mr. D

Hi all,

Another update should appear on the Play Store shortly (1.13.3), featuring the following changes:

• It is now possible to construct buildings on any remote lands captured, not just the nearest one.
    Simply tap on the land's flag or building while on Earth View and press the "construct" symbol on the tooltip window that appears: a window listing all options available for the selected land will pop up.

• It is now possible to perform "precision strikes" using Guard Towers, Missile Launchers and Nuclear Silos:
    once again, there's a new button with a nuclear symbol on Earth View's land tooltip window. Pressing that button allows selecting one enemy land that will be targeted by this attack (all other surrounding lands will remain unaffected).

As always, please post if you have any questions or feedback! ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr. D said:

It is now possible to construct buildings on any remote lands captured

That will make my life easier

2 hours ago, Mr. D said:

It is now possible to perform "precision strikes" using Guard Towers, Missile Launchers 

Very useful. Thanks.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, S Keillan said:

I was initially worried that remote construction might dilute the concept of getting us out and about. However, since we still have to be in vicinity of each land to upgrade them, I suppose that is sufficient

Yup, I was thinking along the same lines!
What I'm trying to do here (and there will be some more updates in this area soon) is give players the possibility to preserve and manage lands really far away (i.e. in places they're unlikely to visit ever again).
For instance, I've never been to Canada, but it's somewhat on my generic "travel bucket list", so if I finally decide to go there I will most definitely build a base. But if it gets wiped out along with all of my Canadian lands a few weeks after I leave, well.. it's going to be fairly unpleasant. :)
This new system allows to keep your overseas stuff by actively playing in your usual area and spending the locally accumulated resources on valuable remote lands that you wouldn't want to lose.

It's unlikely that we'll ever have any functionality allowing to capture or upgrade lands somewhere you've never visited personally (as that is against the game's core concept), but there will be more remote "land micromanagement" functionality added in the future. ;)

• Like 2

Very nice and useful update, somehow it took a more or less long time to be available for me in the PlayStore. 

One big wish: please let the map keep it's position where it is when building remotely. Building remotely on more land can be very annoying because every time you get into the construction tab and back the map will flash back to your current position where you physically are. This leads to having to zoom out, swipe, zoom back in for every further building that you want to build.

1 hour ago, Ruvox said:

One big wish: please let the map keep it's position where it is when building remotely. Building remotely on more land can be very annoying because every time you get into the construction tab and back the map will flash back to your current position where you physically are. This leads to having to zoom out, swipe, zoom back in for every further building that you want to build.

Yup, I am aware of that problem; already tried building a few things remotely myself, it is indeed very annoying. :)
Don't worry, it's been changed already; tracked players and focused camera (including the "re-focus" button effect) will remain indefinitely until changed manually or a land capture is used.
This will either go live in the next minor update (possibly tomorrow) or with the next big release. ;)

• Thanks 1

To the Next update:

Could you please make IT possible to be able to send troops to allys (mabye cost supplies to send troops and mabye Also the longer the distance the more IT cost) then it make more sence to have allys

Could you make IT possible to let the Ally see your lands (Can toggle on or off)

And more diplomatic options

Edited by Grizzlyfilms