Domination: Earth

The many active players in the game ??

NickBorges

Question

6 answers to this question

It would be nice, if possible, to post more detailed statistics on the players on the site.
The Play Google rating does not cover, as it seems to me, all the players.
So, for example, now the leader in Russia is a player with a land area of 133 km2 (second in the world), and in the rating it does not exist (on the other hand, three days ago the leader in Russia was another player with a significantly smaller land area).

Edited by Arb1tr

On 04.02.2018 at 8:22 AM, marcofi said:

Statistics are shown only for players that share their information on google play games.

But the statistics of Google Pla are unfortunately incomplete and does not cover all the players. I can assume that the game statistics exist, and that would be great to put it on the site.

Yes, enhancing the game statistics, as well as building online leaderboards outside the app is in my task list. :)

I must admit that it's not the topmost item in that list as there's a huge number of interesting features awaiting to be built (and we already have some form of a leaderboard, despite it being incomplete due to players hiding their profiles), but it's there and will be implemented eventually. ;)

On 3.2.2018 at 10:09 PM, Arb1tr said:

It would be nice, if possible, to post more detailed statistics on the players on the site.
The Play Google rating does not cover, as it seems to me, all the players.
So, for example, now the leader in Russia is a player with a land area of 133 km2 (second in the world), and in the rating it does not exist (on the other hand, three days ago the leader in Russia was another player with a significantly smaller land area).

Which kind of statistics would you like to have? If @Mr. D would be willing to make the raw numbers accesible I could probably build some web app to access these statistics.

• Like 2