Domination: Earth

Land Capture Countdown

Pazubis

Hey Guys,

I have a problem with the countdown. It only counts down, when I have the App open. Is thus normal? Cause it sucks when I walk 15min and then i cant capture new land. Also i dont have so much energy in my mobile. 

Sry for my bad english

No problem at all!

The land capture timer is just a visual indication of time remaining, the actual countdown happens on our servers, so if your phone "freezes" the visual timer you should still be able to capture land in 15 minutes when the notification arrives (that one is also sent by our server, so it won't matter if the app is open or not). ;)
Alternatively, give it a few seconds to "catch up"; Earth View synchronises the land capture timer with the server every 30 seconds, so if it is falling behind the timer will jump forward once the synchronisation happens.

On a separate subject, please make sure you are running the latest version of the game (1.6+), as the UI changed recently and this may also cause additional issues!
If you see 4 round buttons at the bottom of "Earth View" then it is 1.6+ (and you don't need to do anything :)), but if there's one large yellow "Capture Land" button - then you have an old version that needs updating!