Domination: Earth

Notifications

marcofi

Hi, 

Maybe the combat notification system will be modified soon, in this case this post doesn't matter. I disabled the combat notifications because the notifications every 10 minutes were too annoying. What I really care is only the outcome of the entire battle. Since I cannot attack again for 1 hour, I don't need a notification, I just go to check the battle result within 1 hour.

However I realised that I may miss attacks from other players, something that never occurred so far. 

So maybe the notification settings might be more specific, allowing to enable/disable more cases: total outcome of the battle, attacks from other players, and maybe, if anyone is interested, the partial result of the attack waves.

For me, just taking off the notifications for every single wave would be enough, and I would find useful all the other notifications.

Maybe also some other player can say what is useful for them and what is not.

Edited by marcofi
Spelling

4 hours ago, marcofi said:

For me, just taking off the notifications for every single wave would be enough, and I would find useful all the other notifications.

I definitely need these wave notifications, for killing FoT soldiers without destroying the lands for sustained peacekeeping points inflow. But I agree with the idea of customizable notifications as  for example I don't really find the "Resource received" notifications helpful.