Jump to content
Domination: Earth

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Mr. D said:

No problem! Land capture notifications added for Utility Structure creation and upgrades. ;)

Sorry, I'm not sure I fully follow your scenario!
Are you saying that you are able to merge buildings as lands?
If yes, are you positive that there weren't any smaller lands nearby and was them that merged (not buildings)?
I'm just struggling with reproducing this issue... :(

 Indeed this is what happend... zooming out my building became a flag. At that point the magnet option appeared and I could merge it with my big land.

 

Also; with the utility building you get resource drops if they are full health, does that mean level 1000??

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Version 1.16 is out on both platforms (Android and iOS) and introduces a massive change to the construction system and high-level land capture mechanics! Featuring: Building upgrad

Mr. D, I am just too curious... what is the next big enhancement in your list? 

That is pretty accurate! But turns out this isn't all good news for today! I think Apple's review team must be among our players who were expecting this update, as we've just experienced the fas

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, The one true king said:

 Indeed this is what happend... zooming out my building became a flag. At that point the magnet option appeared and I could merge it with my big land.

Can you repeat that or has this only happened once?
If you can, could you please screenshot where you've placed your building before pressing the magnet button?
As I mentioned above, it doesn't seem to work for me so an example would help greatly. :)

37 minutes ago, The one true king said:

Also; with the utility building you get resource drops if they are full health, does that mean level 1000??

Don't think I ever said anything like that! :)
If you're referring to generation of new resource spots around you, this happens every time you upgrade any utility structure of any level.
But if you mean their actual effect (additional resources appearing upon using "Collect Resources" button, i.e. from resource stations), that starts working from level 1 (but level 1 equals to 1% chance, so you may need to collect resources a few times before it gets triggered). :)
Level 1000 means x10 activations with 100% chance (e.g. a level 1000 Silo generates 10 supplies every time).

3 hours ago, Masterman said:

We must go exactly in this place?

Yes, this feature has been added specifically for those who travel exclusively within their captured land and have nothing to do upon arriving in different spots inside it.
There is no remote upgrade of utility structures, as that would potentially mean growing your base without leaving its territory and that defeats the game's purpose (i.e. forcing you to go outside :)).
So if you want a high-level utility structure you'll have to walk for it! ;)

4 hours ago, Eagle said:

Hello. Amazing update.so Ty!!

Just a question I have a non PvP enabled player in my large land. He has guard towers. Then I try to use capture land. All I get is the 'player has attack structure' and it blocks my capture so I can not get the sentries or anything. And being non PvP there is nothing I can do.

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! :)
You are correct, the land capture shouldn't be blocked by players who aren't in the PvP league yet; I'll fix that soon. ;)

7 hours ago, AntKeeper said:

Just an hour ago I was able to create a sandbag wall but now I don't see "Build" button anywhere. Is it intentionally swithced off?

No buttons have been removed; some of them moved around a bit (e.g. "Upgrade" is now within the "Existing Building" window), but "Build" should still exist as before.
Which one are you missing?
Is it the one in the list of "Construct" building or the "Build" button appearing when you need to select a placement location for your wall on a map (the one next to "Cancel")?

8 hours ago, S Keillan said:

There might be an issue with the hourly collection. The last couple of times I collected, I got only three Supplies. However, I have more than that which I should be getting.

Could you please let me know the name & level of your land or the exact list of resource-related buildings & resource stations associated with it?
I'll reproduce the same setup on one of my lands and run some tests. ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

Is it the one in the list of "Construct" building or the "Build" button appearing when you need to select a placement location for your wall on a map (the one next to "Cancel")?

I mean the button which would allow me to create new wall inside big land. It was in the "Existing buildings" page but there are only "Upgrade" buttons there now. Couuld "Build" button disappear after upgrading one of the walls (original one) to max level 10?

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, The one true king said:

It is kind of hard to show... but the flags are all buildings (I guess you can check?).

But this is where i get the magnet button

But does it actually expand your large land if you confirm merge?
I'm asking this because all magnet buttons on flags that used to be buildings are simply shortcuts to the magnet button in the centre of your land (i.e. it doesn't matter which magnet is pressed, merges still happen relative to your land's centre).
In any case, I appreciate the screenshots; I'll try reproducing your layout. ;)

45 minutes ago, Arb1tr said:

1) 100 buildings with a level of 1 on one land, give the same helicity as one building with a level of 100?
Not really!

100 buildings of level one mean "100 dice rolls with a chance of 1%" (i.e. there's a tiny chance to get between 0 and 100 resources/kills/bonuses). One level 100 building means one roll with one guaranteed 100% effect.

45 minutes ago, Arb1tr said:

2) What is the fate of new buildings in the unification of land?

At the moment it's exactly the same, but physical relocation of buildings for level 100+ lands (instead of them just disappearing) is in my list. ;)
There's too much to do, too little time. :)

10 minutes ago, AntKeeper said:

I mean the button which would allow me to create new wall inside big land. It was in the "Existing buildings" page but there are only "Upgrade" buttons there now. Couuld "Build" button disappear after upgrading one of the walls (original one) to max level 10?

Button to "Build" new walls shouldn't be in the "Existing buildings" page (as it's not an existing building :)); it should be inside the "Construct" window (the "hammer & wrench" icon)!

Screenshot_20180216-095641.thumb.png.1946fd019ed3068a27c5b4b300411b2b.png

Click on "View Details", scroll down - "Build" should be at the bottom. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. D said:

Could you please let me know the name & level of your land or the exact list of resource-related buildings & resource stations associated with it?
I'll reproduce the same setup on one of my lands and run some tests.

I have the exact same problem. The hourly "collect resources"  only gives me 1 Supply every time I use it although I have 5 bases and all together 6 Supply factories, 23 Oil rigs and 35 Personnel Recruitment Beacons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ruvox said:

I have the exact same problem. The hourly "collect resources"  only gives me 1 Supply every time I use it although I have 5 bases and all together 6 Supply factories, 23 Oil rigs and 35 Personnel Recruitment Beacons.

Awesome, thanks for the exact numbers! :)
Investigating!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

I have the exact same problem. The hourly "collect resources"  only gives me 1 Supply every time I use it although I have 5 bases and all together 6 Supply factories, 23 Oil rigs and 35 Personnel Recruitment Beacons.

I can confirm this behavior, getting 1 supply from 5 supply factories. On a side note, toasts/notifications for resources from scrapping seem to work very unreliable with me sometimes getting no toast and sometimes for the first x. (UPDATE: Seems like notifications for collecting resources via satellite or the global button also shows this behaviour).

Edited by SebRut
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

I have the exact same problem. The hourly "collect resources"  only gives me 1 Supply every time I use it although I have 5 bases and all together 6 Supply factories, 23 Oil rigs and 35 Personnel Recruitment Beacons.

How about now? ;)

28 minutes ago, SebRut said:

On a side note, toasts/notifications for resources from scrapping seem to work very unreliable with me sometimes getting no toast and sometimes for the first x. (UPDATE: Seems like notifications for collecting resources via satellite or the global button also shows this behaviour).

Will look into it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Masterman said:

I cant do it from home;p because i have in home main base. And when i click flag my main base get def;p 

Sounds about right! :)
Home is for scrapping, building items and managing your captured kingdom remotely.

Expansion of your lands requires some field work: no one would be motivated to travel if the same could be achieved from home (I wouldn't be!). ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

Sounds about right! :)
Home is for scrapping, building items and managing your captured kingdom remotely.

Expansion of your lands requires some field work: no one would be motivated to travel if the same could be achieved from home (I wouldn't be!). ;)

Yup. But upgrating utilites is notexpansions because i dont get bigger land . I just upgrade buildings. 

 

 

Another question - any chancd to add build button on earth view? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Masterman said:

Yup. But upgrating utilites is notexpansions because i dont get bigger land . I just upgrade buildings. 

It actually does grow your base, which is why I said it's a replacement to the old system allowing to place smaller lands within lands. :)
The more utility structures you upgrade, the bigger your base gets.
 

4 minutes ago, Masterman said:

Another question - any chancd to add build button on earth view? 

Define "build" button! :) What should it do?
There is a "Hammer & wrench" icon on every building's tooltip, allowing to select a new building to be placed.
Or did you want to do something else?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Masterman said:

When i want to place ne tower i must click

my lands - wait...

That's what I mean: you don't have to open "My Lands" to press the construct button; it can be done by tapping on the same button on every land (it's usually somewhere next to the trash can button). :)
Does it not appear for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Masterman said:

Another qestion.  About sentry turret - whats range? Or how this work? I should build this near center. Or far from centre.  

 

At the moment it doesn't matter!

Sentries from all over the land defend against the invading armies that attack their land.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...