Domination: Earth

1.16 High-Level Construction

Mr. D

@Mr D any word on the non PvP fix.. This guy is now lvl 100 building mass towers in non PvP mode and will soon be back to me territory while I can't grow at all because of his status. Also unsure how he can build lvl 10 sandbags on 30+ lvl 1 and guard towers lands as I super magnet collect everything and even I can not do that. 

Edited by Eagle

4 hours ago, Eagle said:

@Mr D any word on the non PvP fix.. This guy is now lvl 100 building mass towers in non PvP mode and will soon be back to me territory while I can't grow at all because of his status. Also unsure how he can build lvl 10 sandbags on 30+ lvl 1 and guard towers lands as I super magnet collect everything and even I can not do that. 

Hi @Eagle!

Sorry, but I can't actually reproduce your problem; non-PvP guard towers don't block any land growth for me!
Can you please describe your exact layout (i.e. your land level, how you're trying to grow that land (using the magnet button, small/large flag button) and what message you're seeing)?

A screenshot may help too! :)

18 hours ago, marcofi said:

Mr. D, I am just too curious... what is the next big enhancement in your list? 

Can't answer that yet, as it puts too much pressure on the whole thing and I haven't even started (I don't like promising things that early)! :)
But it's most likely going to be something combat-related (it's a big area and there are at least 3 different features I was meaning to add). ;)

• Thanks 1

AQI have a 184 land. Within it is 2 lvl 3 lands with guard towers. I use the small flag to capture as the large one will just fortify my base (I am within range). I thought if I do that I can place one of the new Sentry buildings. But I just get a notification that a guard tower prevents land capture.. that is how you get the new buildings right?

I'm not at my base now but this is what it looks like 

Screenshot_20180218-062544.png

Screenshot_20180218-062437.png

Screenshot_20180218-062416.png

Edited by Eagle

Ah, that's a misunderstanding then: to create Utility Structures (Sentry Turret, Silo, Solar Panel or Communications Relay) you have to physically go outside of your base's territory and use the big flag button while inside your large land.

Using a small flag on any level 100+ land of yours will only collect resources existing on its territory and deal 1 point of damage to any pvp-enabled enemy structures (but as your enemies are all grey flags - there's nothing to damage), but it won't increase in levels or award base with XP.

The only way to expand the level 100+ land's size is to still capture new lands by going outside its radius, but you can fortify its position using the Utility Structures placed while travelling within.

Apologies if my original post is confusing!

On 18.2.2018 at 12:10 PM, Mr. D said:

Can't answer that yet, as it puts too much pressure on the whole thing and I haven't even started (I don't like promising things that early)! :)
But it's most likely going to be something combat-related (it's a big area and there are at least 3 different features I was meaning to add). ;)

There's goes my hope of a nice alliance overhaul for this week :/ (No pressure on you, fast dev I#ve seen so far. I'd just like more options for alliances)

5 minutes ago, SebRut said:

There's goes my hope of a nice alliance overhaul for this week :/ (No pressure on you, fast dev I#ve seen so far. I'd just like more options for alliances)

Haha.
Well, this week is going to be focused on stability fixes and map enhancements; our Play Store rating is seriously sabotaged by certain devices on which "Domination: Earth" crashes frequently, and that negatively affects our visibility in the store (and bad visibility = no new players).
Additionally, I fear that we'll have to switch map providers again soon, as Mapbox's price plan is completely extortionate (all our Unobtainium sales currently go to pay for Mapbox usage, which is insane).
But once these two issues are resolved I'll get back to developing new stuff. ;)

Think of it as extra time for yourself to formulate any "alliance overhaul" suggestions that you'd like to see and post them on the forum. :)

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Masterman said:

Can you add multiple buildings at once?

now you have toy click build each time. 

Better way is one click on build icon , allows you to put x buildings on the map?

Hmm... that would require a fair bit of a UI change, but I see how that may be useful. I'll add that to my list of future enhancements. ;)

• Confused 1

I have 30k money.and 3k other resources. I want to spend it.  I can only build tower and sandbags. To spend 10k i must do it many, many, many times;)

One more ;

Why when i click upgradeScreenshot_20180301-194722.thumb.png.7767cd9abe59c3d08575322adfb1be36.png, i get another window where i must click upgrade one more time,Screenshot_20180301-194727.thumb.png.023cb3a0d383657fc336b2be22533eca.png 

Can you make it more simple?  1click is good

Edited by Masterman

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/2/2018 at 9:47 AM, Eagle said:

Hello. Amazing update.so Ty!!

Just a question I have a non PvP enabled player in my large land. He has guard towers. Then I try to use capture land. All I get is the 'player has attack structure' and it blocks my capture so I can not get the sentries or anything. And being non PvP there is nothing I can do.

You'll have to attack the AI (The automatic player, Force of Terror) and destroy that land. Then you can expand your land.