Domination: Earth

Geography of players

ДимкаТуТ

Thank you! :)
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

Judging by the land capture statistics (that you can see if you zoom out the "Earth View" really far away) our key population is in the US and UK, that's where our game is being advertised.
However, I think we have at least a few players from almost all countries around the world who found us via other means. :)

I apologise if there aren't many active players in Russia, that is one big country and we can't afford to advertise there yet. :) 
But hopefully the situation will change in the future!

15 minutes ago, ДимкаТуТ said:

I think a few good reviews in AppStore and PlayMarket will correct this situation for Russia. Later, I will definitely add you a positive feedback to the app. Also I try to persuade a couple of my colleagues at work and my dear wife :D to start playing with me. I think it will be interesting! B|

That is awesome! We'll be happy to see your entire family in Domination: Earth! :D 

And any feedback on the App/Play Store is, of course, greatly appreciated too! ;) 

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

I Can probably hang out some posters on some walls for a small small profit

We don't really have any budget to pay for someone's efforts in real world (yet), so I apologize for not being able to offer that option. :)

However, using "Refer a friend" system can be really beneficial if you distribute your QR code around! ;) 

On 19.10.2017 at 4:40 PM, ДимкаТуТ said:

Maybe it will be interested for other players... Which country of your playing?

I'm from Russia, Moscow.

By the way, it's very interested game and I want to wish good luck and prosperity to the developers!!!

Hi, bro, I am from Russia

Heya guys! UK's here :) But I guess it's not really a secret.... :) 

11 hours ago, Grizzlyfilms said:

i am willing to hang out posters on walls for a small amount of personell and i can give photo evedence too. If you want to make the poster that is fine or i can make IT. Or a reward could be that you have a own options in the side bar that there is people WHO hjelpes the game and stuff mabye i could be there.

You could create posters with your QR code and receive resources when your poster actually brings someone to the game :) 

I'm pretty sure posting your code online could be even more effective and would be less time consuming for you :) 

• Like 1