Domination: Earth

Bug Abuse Punishment: Matteo The King

Mr. D

Good afternoon all,

Unfortunately, time has come for another cheater trial against "Matteo The King" (lands: "Ciosa Empire").

This one is going to be a bit more swift, as activity log confirms definite abuse of an exploit: an error in scrapping referral QR code that resulted in infinite referrals of the same person bypassing the resource limit, which resulted in a total gain of over 100,000 money and 16,000+ supplies by Matteo the King, despite having a level 12 base with a limit of 12,000 Money and 1,200 Supplies.

The bug in question has now been fixed, but I can see that it was used dozens of times in a row by the aforementioned player since 4 days ago (I've literally lost count) and there's no possible excuse for that behaviour (and not reporting the issue to me).

All Money and Supplies accumulated by "Matteo The King" have been reset and the account is now placed in debt (-10,000 Money and -1,000 Supplies to repay until the resource counter becomes positive again).

I don't believe any reasonable explanation for this behaviour exists, but I will accept an apology and a promise to report any future exploits to me directly, instead of abusing them for personal gain.
If that happens I will consider reducing the resource debt applied to the account. ;)

• Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
On 17/2/2018 at 1:04 AM, Mr. D said:

All Money and Supplies accumulated by "Matteo The King" have been reset and the account is now placed in debt (-10,000 Money and -1,000 Supplies to repay until the resource counter becomes positive again).

That, in my opinion, is the best way to punish such behaviour. Public punishment of such offenders will hopefully curtail any more such acts.

• Like 1