Domination: Earth

Remote building not working?

Eagle

1 minute ago, Ruvox said:

Have the exactly same problem since the update I just installed which solved another problem where I had too much Sandbag Walls:D

Yup, that is exactly the reason why this is happening. :)
I've switched the "My Lands" view opened by tapping on a specific building to display details of that building only, but I can see how that's now causing a different issue (i.e. seeing all available buildings is still needed).

@Ruvox, I'm afraid I'll have to revert the fix I did for you and have a think about a more elegant solution!

2 minutes ago, Ruvox said:

@Mr. D no problem. It was more about being afraid to get an unfairly  high defence score than about a problem with the view itself since the other buildings simply didn't existed.

The defence formula should be correct (i.e. no matter how many walls you have only the highest one will count; others are just "backups" ;)) and I've removed your wall duplicates, so we should be good! Although please post if you manage to build multiple walls on level <100 land again. :) 

@Eagle how's the situation now? Can you see your wall in the list of existing buildings? ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Mr D I can now thanks!!!!

I bring you new problems. So they dual account guy is building under his non PvP account... As you can see in the screen shot I can attack it.. Just barely. But I can't use guard towers as The clicking just targets the non PvP land.. And way to have a box that you can check to not show non PvP players? I work in spatial analysis cartography field .. we call this a layers tool.. I only include that because I know you pain working with mapping/gis systems :)

Screenshot_20180219-132613.png

Edited by Eagle

On 15/02/2018 at 6:24 PM, Mr. D said:
  • Wall Stacks
    Having multiple walls within the same land does not increase the total defence points provided by these walls, but increases the amount of damage an invading army has to deal to start damaging other structures.
    Only the highest level wall is considered for the purpose of all defence score calculations.

For example, if you have 99 walls of level 1 and one wall of level 10, your land will be protected by the defence score of the level 10 wall (until it's destroyed), but all 100 lands have to be destroyed before any other building can be damaged.

@The one true king, hope it answers your question ;)

2 hours ago, The one true king said:

Nobody would know what your up against

Why?
The defence score displayed (and used in combat) is taken from the highest-level wall, which is visible to both sides.
And you can also see how many walls an opponent has just by looking at their land. :)

What seems to be the problem?

4 minutes ago, The one true king said:

Aha I looked at it from my perspective but that is probably not normal... my land is so large that you cannot see it all/all buildings unless you have many lands around.

But I get your idea... for the future perhaps it might be possible to just add the number of walls in a land in the attack screen?

Makes sense!
I'll see what can be done. :)