Domination: Earth

Richest land high score list

The one true king

Question

5 answers to this question

There is indeed one option to have at least the 6x size of your inventory limit. If you have a full inventory and then send an offer with the full amount to an ally or an inactive player you can start to collect again. you could do this with all your five possible others and then collect again. If you then withdraw your five offers you would have 6 times the amount of your actual inventory limit. 
But there is no advantage on this behavior since you had to really collect all of the resources and after withdrawn your offers wouldn't be able to collect any further Money. The only strange effect there is is to somehow cheat on the leaderboard.
It's also possible to yous collect your hourly resources for an endless time even if your inventory limit is full since they would be added to your inventory anyway. In this way you could stack money for an infinite time regardless of your inventory limit but it would need a very long time to have such a hard effect with this one (For example I can collect 320 Money per hour at the moment). But also with this one I see no advantage besides the leaderboard and it would literally paralyze all of your other Money related ingame activities for this time.

• Like 1

@The one true king the person you're referring is someone who's actually been punished already for abusing an exploit (which has been fixed since then):

Unfortunately, Google Play doesn't allow to remove specific players from Leaderboards, which is why they're still there.
The only options are to either:

a) Reset this leaderboard altogether and start from scratch
b) Build our own cross-platform leaderboard that I can fully manage without using Google

I'm leaning towards option "b" as we currently have no leaderboards for iOS, but this development keeps getting postponed by more urgent issues.
In any case, I'll do my best to rectify this situation as soon as possible! ;)

P.S. @Masterman you're too fast! :D

• Like 1