Domination: Earth

Connection of captured land

Pazubis

Yes... It is just an idea and i didnt thought much about it but it would be pretty cool 

I thought that you have for example 4 flags as a four Corner( dunno the word) and you must have 5 flags or your base in the center and then it connects to a "land".

Or, even better, that you can place borderstones and you can manual connects them, and then you have a more realistic "Land".

• 4 weeks later...

It's more a question of in-game "balance", as it would take less than a day to capture 4 points around a large city (London, for instance) and that would make all lands lose their "value".

However, we are thinking that once your current independent lands grow enough for their borders to "touch" each other these lands would merge and create custom-shaped territories.
We're still working out the details, but something like that will be built in the future! ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What about an super rare power-up that when activated wherever you go a trale of land is being made 

Or normaly when you go you leave a trail of wt (wanned territorry) or i have been her! The more you go there the stronger it gets and you kinda own IT but Also kinda don't you kinda claimed IT but kinda don't

Make independence to a place

20 minutes ago, maximus43 said:

how i can see real boundaries of my land. ? Real boundaries it's  a small  circle on map?

Circle around each flag (or building) is considered your land boundaries: e.g. if a resource appears within that circle then you will be able to collect it using the Tracking Satellite building. ;)

As for bases, each base has 3 circles: the really small one around it, which shows the radius you have to leave to be considered "outside" that base (when you're outside you can capture new lands, but cannot collect items from the warehouse, for example).
The larger circle around your base is its actual land: enemy lands will receive damage if their lands are located within that circle, and you can collect resources located on that circle via the Tracking Satellite.

And finally, if you zoom out Earth View *really* far you will see a huge 100km radius circle: that is an indicator of your army's reach - all lands within that radius are protected by your base's army and you have to leave that circle to establish new bases (two bases cannot co-exist closer than 100km to each other).

I hope that makes sense! :)

• Like 1

will be great if   the boundaries equal to the boundaries of a village or district in the city. For example as screenshot. i thing it's thery hard implement the idea. But it's it felt like a real military action.

Maby the make visual movement of troops on the map. The point of the battle animation on the map

earth.png