Domination: Earth

1.17 Wars

Mr. D

Hi all,

A new version has just appeared on the Play Store and App Store, featuring the following changes:

• "Domination: Earth" is now available in French!

• New "Wars" window listing all ongoing and finished conflicts between players.

• Any attack against another player (AI excluded) will now start a war that lasts 7 days.
    After the war is over a winner is determined using "Victory points" (a total sum of experience accumulated from dealing damage against your enemy's land, army and structures) and a new leaderboard associated with war victories will be added as well in a separate release.

Regardless of whether you were victorious or not, both participating parties can no longer see or interact with each other after the war is over (but you can still Track your enemy manually if you want to).
    Additionally, no alliance requests can be issued to the attacking/defending party during a war and after it's finished.

• After a war ends, it is possible to request a truce with your enemy from the "Wars" window, specifying duration of this agreement between 1 and 31 days.
    If your opponent accepts your truce offer their visibility will once again be restored and you will be able to offer forming an alliance with that person.
    However, it will not be possible to attack this player while the truce is in force.

Finally, after your truce expires you are free to initiate a "rematch" and attack the second player if they're still not a member of your alliance.

I'm hoping that this new functionality helps to end some of our seemingly-infinite conflicts and also allow new players to expand in a region dominated by a really high-level player.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or feedback! ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, S Keillan said:

Hi. I'm seeing the FoT AI in my War menu. Despite my kicking its butt, it has 5 points to my none. This seems like a glitch on two fronts.

Yup, you can't win a war against Force of Terror. :)

Sorry, as stated in the original post it's not supposed to appear in the Wars list; a fix has been released!
Please let me know if you still see AI in the list. ;)

2 hours ago, Mr. D said:

Sorry, as stated in the original post it's not supposed to appear in the Wars list; a fix has been released!
Please let me know if you still see AI in the list. ;)

The AI is gone. It's annoying that one cannot win a war against FoT. Guess that is like in real life. 🤐

1 minute ago, S Keillan said:

The AI is gone. It's annoying that one cannot win a war against FoT. Guess that is like in real life. 🤐

Haha, well... you can't win a war against it as it's not a single country that can just disappear or be captured. :)
You can only eliminate its presence from a specific region.

But yes, kind of like in real life. :)

On 28/02/2018 at 6:22 AM, Eagle said:

If i u try and target a land that is outside your range (say from a guard tower). You get the Land is out of range. However that triggers the countdown in wars (7 days). :P

Well... it's the intent that matters, not the actual damage. :)
If you, as a president, approved of an act of war and your forces made an attempt at attacking someone it doesn't matter if your missiles hit the target; imagine if in real-life someone claimed innocence because their nuke missed the intended target. :)

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/02/2018 at 5:41 PM, Mr. D said:

Well... it's the intent that matters, not the actual damage. :)
If you, as a president, approved of an act of war and your forces made an attempt at attacking someone it doesn't matter if your missiles hit the target; imagine if in real-life someone claimed innocence because their nuke missed the intended target. :)

While I in no way mean offence to anyone (except the guy I'm mentioning), I think Donald Trump might just do that. Although he is more likely to brag about being the guy with the guts to do that or something, I dunno.

• Haha 1