Domination: Earth

Cannot find other players

Green05

Question

Hey, I started playing this game and just finished the tutorial. I can't see any other players except for the Force of Terror (AI) in my city. Does that mean no one else plays in my city? Also, can we see flags of players outside our 10km radius? 

3 answers to this question

Hi @Green05!

By default you see everyone's flags in a 5km radius from your current spot (blue dot) and around each of your bases, so if you can't see any other players this means there isn't anyone in that radius (however, there could be someone 11km away from you :)).

You can see any player in a 100km radius from each of your bases, but they have to be added to the Tracked players list first (i.e. you have to find at least one of their lands in real world to tap on its "Track" button or know a player's name to enter it into the list manually).

I hope that helps! ;) 

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2018 at 2:03 AM, Mr. D said:

Hi @Green05!

By default you see everyone's flags in a 5km radius from your current spot (blue dot) and around each of your bases, so if you can't see any other players this means there isn't anyone in that radius (however, there could be someone 11km away from you :)).

You can see any player in a 100km radius from each of your bases, but they have to be added to the Tracked players list first (i.e. you have to find at least one of their lands in real world to tap on its "Track" button or know a player's name to enter it into the list manually).

I hope that helps! ;) 

I've been having the same issue, but I know that there are indeed players in my area, (at least two) and I've added them to the tracking list successfully in the past - now they've disappeared from my tracking list, and when I attempt to manually re-enter them by name, I get a "player cannot be found" error. I know that I have the exact username correct, yet this error never changes.

12 minutes ago, Green.rabbid.rabbit said:

I've been having the same issue, but I know that there are indeed players in my area, (at least two) and I've added them to the tracking list successfully in the past - now they've disappeared from my tracking list, and when I attempt to manually re-enter them by name, I get a "player cannot be found" error. I know that I have the exact username correct, yet this error never changes.

Ah, that simply means that they haven't played for a week or more; when that happens the account gets deactivated and hidden, as if it never existed (and also disappears from your tracking list).
As soon as these players log back in at least once their lands and bases will reappear on the map. ;)