Domination: Earth

Unable to develop building

Roosterman

Can’t see this land in the land tab to be able to increase it even though sitting in the land. Is only showing its larger nearby neighbour. Will mean I am stuck at how big I can grow the land. Not sure if I have raised this before but could not find my post. 

AD4E3490-EBF9-4C9F-90CB-EE54828F7BFA.jpeg

C22C4C8A-BC10-4A0A-8B90-1B22A2C1B2DA.jpeg

Hi!

Sorry, I don't fully understand why this is blocking you!
If a wrong nearest land is displayed in "My Lands" you can still build stuff on the right land by tapping the "construct" icon on its marker's tooltip window; the one that appears on Earth View illustrated below:

image.png.d1c164b1c74b17e118b5d4176e212ebe.png

From there you can also tap on "Existing Buildings" to see & upgrade everything that's been built there previously.

Or did I misunderstand something?

13 hours ago, Roosterman said:

I posted again. But I find the build tab you noted is only good to start a building. I never get an option to upgrade. I only get Missile launcher as an option once I have sandbag and tower started. 

The upgrades are listed in the "Existing Buildings" section; it's a blue button above all new construction options on the "Construct" tab. ;)
Do you see it?

Screenshot_20180312-205456.jpg