Domination: Earth

Fake GPS Punishment (multiple accounts)

Mr. D

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately, time has come for another instant punishment without a trial.

The following accounts have been deactivated in conjunction with cheating (using Fake GPS within the game), all owned by the same person:

Eduard Kukushkin
Хасанова Ильсия
erer02922**********

I have received sufficient evidence to confirm this activity and misuse of multiple game accounts for personal gain (supported by chat logs containing personal admission of guilt), so that's a violation of 2 separate rules from our Code of Conduct.

Please note that should more accounts be created for the purpose of cheating/game mechanics abuse I will be forced to apply a device-specific ban (against the serial numbers of IUNI, Asus and other devices used to log into the offending accounts).

Once again, I would like to remind everyone that faking your GPS coordinates is considered to be a major offence and there will be zero tolerance when it comes to knowingly breaking the associated rules.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Lolitude said:

Hello, i know someone who use fake GPS ...

Its remeka he is in Nîmes in France

Thanks for the report @Lolitude!

I will gladly investigate that player, but has he changed his display name / lands title recently?
I just can't find anyone with that name (does it have french accents or special characters in the name?)... or if you could PM me a screenshot with any of that player's lands that would help even more! ;)

4 hours ago, Chancellor1230 said:

I have someone who is using it in Oregon, Milton-Freewater, his name Evale Frost. He keeps taking resources from us, and honest is ruining the game for us

No problem, will investigate! ;)

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Chancellor1230 said:

I have someone who is using it in Oregon, Milton-Freewater, his name Evale Frost. He keeps taking resources from us, and honest is ruining the game for us

Hey @Chancellor1230,

I've checked Evale Frost's account and I don't see the usual indicators of Fake GPS; it is possible that our anti-cheat is still catching up and haven't made a decision yet or this player could be a genuine traveller.
Could I possibly ask you to PM me the details about your suspicions (i.e. why do you believe this person is faking their GPS)?

Many thanks in advance!