Domination: Earth

Use of tracking satellite

Green05

Question

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Green05 said:

I read the description of the tracking satellite in the construct tab but I don't quite understand what it does. Don't we automatically collect anything in the radius of one of our lands?

Whenever you upgrade any of the lands or capture a new land any resources existing on their territory are indeed picked up straight away.
But if in the future any resource appears on any of your captured lands and you're not near enough for collection (within 500m of the upgraded land) you won't be able to pick the resourcesa up unless you use satellite, which collects all resources on all of your captured lands within 100km from the satellite's base.

I.e. you may not even see some of your lands that far, but any resources located within will be picked up by the satellite.

Does this make a bit more sense? :) 

7 minutes ago, Mr. D said:

Whenever you upgrade any of the lands or capture a new land any resources existing on their territory are indeed picked up straight away.
But if in the future any resource appears on any of your captured lands and you're not near enough for collection (within 500m of the upgraded land) you won't be able to pick the resourcesa up unless you use satellite, which collects all resources on all of your captured lands within 100km from the satellite's base.

I.e. you may not even see some of your lands that far, but any resources located within will be picked up by the satellite.

Does this make a bit more sense? :) 

Yeah, thanks!

Man, you can't do a thing in this game when you're not less than 500m away from something, huh?