Domination: Earth

Cheater Trial: Remaka

Mr. D

Once again, one more person has been identified as a potential user of Fake GPS - player named "Remaka" (lands title: "Annarchie").

@Remaka I have reviewed your "travel logs" and see a number of suspicious movements.
There are two options for you at this stage: you may confess to using a Fake GPS and receive a minor version of punishment (invalidating lands & resources gained in association with Fake GPS travels), committing to a promise of never cheating again in this game.

Or you may deny using any additional software for cheating: 
Similar to our last trial I will challenge some of your travels (starting with a visit to Spain; you will need to provide me with the exact dates you visited Barcelona).
If you can prove that all of your travels were legitimate there will be no punishment involved, but once you choose this path there is no going back: if you did in fact use cheats, but tell that you didn't and I prove the opposite, your account will be completely deactivated (resulting in a complete loss of any progress within the game) and device-specific ban may apply.

As mentioned in previous threads, I am doing my best to maintain this a fair and cheat-free community, which is why Fake GPS is considered to be a major offence; there will be zero tolerance to its use and especially deception in attempts to cover it up.

@Remaka you are hereby given 48 hours to submit an appeal in this thread and attempt to provide evidence and a reasonable explanation justifying your activity.
Should no information be provided or the explanation is deemed unsatisfactory, penalty listed above will be applied to your account without any further delay.

@Remaka, as much more than 48 hours has passed and you've ignored email notifications and in-game messages about this trial, your device has now been added to the blacklist and will be unable to play.

If you wish to appeal or add any comments in regard to this matter you have the right to do so in this thread.

• Like 1