Domination: Earth

Personnel not being collected

Green05

I have this same problem with the personnel whithin my borders too.

I found out this is problem occurs with powerups too.

Last week I used 10 Radio Transmitters to collect all the supply whithin the range of 1km.

But it wouldn't pickup a supply that was 950 m from my location.

If I remember from earlier conversations there is a bit of a pixelation of the circle near the edges and while it may look like a circle on the screen, items just inside the circle may actually be outside the border for the software. You sometimes have the opposite effect when you're trying to set up a new base just outside the range of your existing bases

1 hour ago, Z3nd said:

If I remember from earlier conversations there is a bit of a pixelation of the circle near the edges and while it may look like a circle on the screen, items just inside the circle may actually be outside the border for the software. You sometimes have the opposite effect when you're trying to set up a new base just outside the range of your existing bases

I know, that happens too, but this was clearly different. It was completely inside the border, even on zooming in. It got resolved only when I leveled that land up a lot more.