Domination: Earth

Land on remote base do not show up

Z3nd

I have three bases. Two are fairly close together an overlap and I can see all of the lands on both even zoomed out. I have a third base about a thousand miles away that does not show any lands in its control Circle, even though I have enough land to make it level Five. I know the lands are not lost as some of my alliance members can see them locally but these lands do not appear even if I zoom in. Is this a feature or a glitch?

I believe you've run into the distance limit of displayed lands, so you may need to "refocus" camera around your remote base to see them!
Can you select that base, tap the "Camera" button on its land tooltip and let me know if your lands appear then?

There is a limit of 300km around your current position (i.e. 600km circle) that prevents any lands from being displayed further than that until the camera is re-focused.
This is done purely to reduce the number of objects displayed on your screen, as otherwise the game's performance may suffer (and we are actually getting penalized for that by Google Play). :)

Just now, Z3nd said:

Ok.  Once I figured out you meant the camera icon on My Lands, it worked.

Thanks

Yup, sorry, I should have clarified: there's a camera button on each of your visible lands on Earth View, but you can indeed use the one in My Lands for any remote bases, as you may not see their lands as described in your original post. :)

In any case, I'm glad it's working!

There is also the camera icon for all of your bases under "My Lands" which will definitely work. When you get this base tooltip just zoom in very near and then try tipping on it a few times sometimes the base-lands tooltip appears and sometimes the base tooltip appears. However, I never understood when one of the both exactly appears.