Domination: Earth

Can I delete my account?

Nanachi

Question

Hello! I started playing this game today and I want to start over with a new account. I created my first base in the wrong place and I know that if I will create a new account I can't destroy it. Is there any way to delete this account? I'd be glad if you'll help me. Thanks in advance.

Hi Nanachi!

No problem!
I've deleted your base (so your account remains as is!); the next time you capture land you will establish a new primary base in a new place. ;) 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

For anyone else in need to delete a "Domination: Earth" account: please post in this thread, PM me on this forum with your in-game details (username, display name and/or lands title) or email support@domination.earth and I will process the deletion request as soon as possible.

On 10/20/2017 at 3:07 PM, Mr. D said:

Hi Nanachi!

No problem!
I've deleted your base (so your account remains as is!); the next time you capture land you will establish a new primary base in a new place. ;) 

Hey dude can you do the same thing for me? I tried moving my base twice but I didn't understand how it worked.

also, how do I change my name? My friend made the account for me and it's horrible. 

Edited by Jew Boy
Realized name change didn't work

8 hours ago, Jew Boy said:

Hey dude can you do the same thing for me? I tried moving my base twice but I didn't understand how it worked.

also, how do I change my name? My friend made the account for me and it's horrible. 

Hi!

No problem!
I've reset your base move counter, so it should be free once again; please give it another go! ;)

Simply make sure that you tap this button while standing in a new place where you'd like your base to be - after you confirm the move your base will relocate instantly to the spot where you're standing.

In regard to the name: in the game you can change it by going to the Menu -> My Profile, edit "Display Name" and tap "Save".
As for the forum, if you are browsing from your mobile phone, tap on the menu button (the "hamburger icon" with three lines), then "Account" -> "Account Settings" -> tap on "Settings Area" and select "Display Name", you should see something like this:

Screenshot_20171102-084007.thumb.png.cf080255ef640a53997b5986a7f6eac1.png

If you are using desktop browser, tap on your name in the upper right corner, choose "Account Settings" and then "Display Name".

I have no idea why the forum developers decided to hide this feature so well, but I apologise for that. :) 
If you still can't find this window, just let me know your preferred display name and I'll update it for you! ;) 

Please post if there is anything else I can help with!

On 10/21/2017 at 3:07 AM, Mr. D said:

Hi Nanachi!

No problem!

Hello, I make the same mistakes. Can you do that to me too?

The game dev should add this option, I think more people will make same mistakes.

3 hours ago, Sign said:

The game dev should add this option, I think more people will make same mistakes.

If you are referring to moving your base to a different location, this has actually been added already since the last request. :)

Open "My Lands", swipe your base name to the right and tap "Move" - this will instantly relocate your base to your current position. ;)

I hope that helps!

On 10/20/2017 at 3:07 PM, Mr. D said:

Hi Nanachi!

No problem!

How can o delete my word domination account 

On 15/02/2020 at 9:06 AM, Sheangel said:

How can o delete my word domination account 

Hi,

Just tell me your in-game display name or lands title and I'll help out. ;)

Please note though that this is a forum for "Domination: Earth"; if you are actually taking about any other domination then you're in the wrong place, we are not affiliated with any other game with a similar title. 🙂

On 12/11/2017 at 12:49 PM, Sign said:

Hello! I wanted to restart my account so I can start the game all over again. I tried to figure it out but if you could do it that would be awsome.

1 hour ago, Brooklynne said:

Hello! I wanted to restart my account so I can start the game all over again. I tried to figure it out but if you could do it that would be awsome.

Hi!

No problem, I'd be happy to help. ;)

I can delete your account, just let me know your lands title and/or display name so that I could find it in the database!

3 hours ago, Brooklynne said:

Its a Medival Romans base

Hmm... Your username or email do not exist in our database.
I think you have landed onto the forum of a wrong game, as ours does not contain anything that resembles medieval or Romans, sorry! :D

"Domination: Earth" is a geolocation-based travel game.
To delete your account from any other game you would have to contact their support, as I have no influence there! :)

On 4/23/2020 at 2:12 AM, Mr. D said:

Hmm... Your username or email do not exist in our database.
I think you have landed onto the forum of a wrong game, as ours does not contain anything that resembles medieval or Romans, sorry! :D

"Domination: Earth" is a geolocation-based travel game.
To delete your account from any other game you would have to contact their support, as I have no influence there! :)

This is VERY late but can you reset my base too? My username is OPDUDE and I want to reset because of the idiotic choices I made when I was younger 

Edit: By late I mean what time it is I’m my region, sorry for bothering you if it’s like 3 AM for you

Edited by Demon21

3 hours ago, Demon21 said:

Edit: By late I mean what time it is I’m my region, sorry for bothering you if it’s like 3 AM for you

Don't worry, it's actually around 5pm in Brisbane (that's where we are :)).

3 hours ago, Demon21 said:

This is VERY late but can you reset my base too? My username is OPDUDE and I want to reset because of the idiotic choices I made when I was younger 

Could you please post an in-game screenshot with your base (feel free to PM it to me privately ;))?
Having difficulties finding your account in the database using the username...

On 10/20/2017 at 9:16 PM, Nanachi said:

Hello! I started playing this game today and I want to start over with a new account. I created my first base in the wrong place and I know that if I will create a new account I can't destroy it. Is there any way to delete this account? I'd be glad if you'll help me. Thanks in advance.

Hi mate, please I'd need the same favor since I started too fast two days ago and I've ignorantly placed my base in the same wrong place twice :/

Thank you very very much in advance!

9 hours ago, Blipp said:

Hi mate, please I'd need the same favor since I started too fast two days ago and I've ignorantly placed my base in the same wrong place twice :/

Thank you very very much in advance!

Have you used the "move base" option yet in "My Lands"?

You get to move your base to your current position once for free. 😉

12 hours ago, Mr. D said:

Have you used the "move base" option yet in "My Lands"?

You get to move your base to your current position once for free. 😉

Thanks a lot for your patience! 

Edited by Blipp

On 12/3/2020 at 4:20 AM, Seeker said:

Uhm can you delete my account i wanna start over again Username : Seeker hope can deleted thanks

Sorry, we don't have a user with that name in "Domination: Earth"; are you sure this is the game you're playing? ;)

I love the game is that I want to deleted account link in Game Center. There is one account which is the base is named King Harry That I want to keep and the rest can go bye bye. The two account is the way which I can connect to Game Center. So is it possible to remove lord Draco and Harry something away

On 12/27/2020 at 11:59 PM, Harry Ho said:

I love the game is that I want to deleted account link in Game Center. There is one account which is the base is named King Harry That I want to keep and the rest can go bye bye. The two account is the way which I can connect to Game Center. So is it possible to remove lord Draco and Harry something away

I am getting a very strong vibe that you are not talking about "Domination: Earth" either, since we have no Game Centers. 😅
Can I ask how did you find a link to this forum and what is the name of the game you are playing?
I am just very curious as to why we have this entire thread of people asking to delete an account from a game that doesn't belong to us (and where did you guys come from). 😁